What's new

Discussion My thoughts on the New Girl

• Thread starter Coke vs Pepsi
  • Start date
  • Views 820

Do you think that the new girl in COTD is annoying?

• Yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My opinion of the girl is that I think she is really annoying because says really stupid things like when she is over run by zombies she says how scared she is, but in the story of the map she does a bunch of crazy stuff by killing zombies and did not act scared. The one thing I like is when she is getting Jugger Nog she says, "First one to make a joke about jugs gets a slap in the face."
I do think she should be in the game though because I like that Treyarch did something different than they usually do and it is good to change up the maps because in a map they were all similar, but now with George and a new story with a crazy easter egg, it makes the game more interesting.

So I would like to know your opinions, and please vote for the two questions.

FrostByte

FrostByte

The Dude
Reaction score
Sin$
Its sarah michelle gellar (buffy the vampire slayer). All of the characters have been in some form of horror film/TV show.

S

Smeagol0327

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alll i know is Sarah Michelle Gellar is a sexy *** mamasita and idc if shes annoying. shes mofin buffy the vampire slayer

J

Jon

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude,Sarah Michelle Gellar is a total bad ***. And her initials spell S.M.G.

D

dylan9397

Reaction score
Sin$
None of the other characters sound as childish as her. She sounds 4 when she goes off the flinger. I can see my house from here! That alone would be bad but she says it in a way that made me seriously think they got a little girl to do the voice acting. It's a little bit sad.

C

Coke vs Pepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
None of the other characters sound as childish as her. She sounds 4 when she goes off the flinger. I can see my house from here! That alone would be bad but she says it in a way that made me seriously think they got a little girl to do the voice acting. It's a little bit sad.
i know especially hearing the same stupid things more than once! It's like a nightmare!

Top Bottom
Login
Register