• Thread starter TFKGlitch
  • Start date
  • Views 1,379
TFKGlitch

TFKGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i went all the way to paris from the uk for this and it was absolutely rubbish there was to many people and not much to do also the servers where all down because to many people where trying to play so everyone was locked out. i was meant to stay for both nights but i left and went back at 2pm on saturday, i thought it would be a money making scheme and in my opinion it was. maybe for someone who spends all day on minecraft loves this but i don't see how because it was absolutely rubbish and i wouldn't promote this.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i went all the way to paris from the uk for this and it was absolutely rubbish there was to many people and not much to do also the servers where all down because to many people where trying to play so everyone was locked out. i was meant to stay for both nights but i left and went back at 2pm on saturday, i thought it would be a money making scheme and in my opinion it was. maybe for someone who spends all day on minecraft loves this but i don't see how because it was absolutely rubbish and i wouldn't promote this.
I'm a BIG fan of Minecraft myself, (I never went to Minecon) but some of my friends went there from the West Coast of the US some of them didn't like it, and other absolutely loved it. And I think it was kind of unfair that almost half of the good servers were down for it :frown:

TFKGlitch

TFKGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a BIG fan of Minecraft myself, (I never went to Minecon) but some of my friends went there from the West Coast of the US some of them didn't like it, and other absolutely loved it. And I think it was kind of unfair that almost half of the good servers were down for it :frown:
Yeah thats a fair point but i thought it was so bad that i went back home

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah thats a fair point but i thought it was so bad that i went back home
Understood, but what's the real advantage of going there? -That's something I havn't understood really.

TFKGlitch

TFKGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Understood, but what's the real advantage of going there? -That's something I havn't understood really.
I just wanted to take part in competitions but it turned out there werent any for xbox anyway

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanted to take part in competitions but it turned out there werent any for xbox anyway
They should add some for Xbox, as most players on xbox don't have the full version for PC - such as myself and many others -

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
@NfX I love the PC version because of all the mods (which I think makes the game %200 better), but I think you are right because they probably didn't have mods on any of the PCs there.

TFKGlitch

TFKGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@NfX I love the PC version because of all the mods (which I think makes the game %200 better), but I think you are right because they probably didn't have mods on any of the PCs there.
No they didnt it wasnt allowed

TFKGlitch

TFKGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That sucks :/ too bad too. You'd think the creators of MC would want to collaborate with some major mod creators (Rei, LexManos, Flan, etc)
They where the was meant to be a meeting about mods which would have been interesting but that was today and i wasnt going to wait a hole day for that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register