My Thoughts About GTA V(Modding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K0KaNe

K0KaNe

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
No one knows for sure, as NayJames said, they could setup a new RPF version, so ISO modding might not be a possibility. There were ISO mods released for Max Payne, but Rockstar notified the creator to remove. However, there will always be Jtag Mods for the game and maybe even USB gamesave mods unless they have tight security and checks.
i remember reading about this R* lawyers sent the guy a notice telling him if he didnt remove the mods they were going to take him to court lol

A Susan Sally

A Susan Sally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any mods will be patched instantly, they are putting a ton of work into the game and they will not let that go down the drain.
Just bc it has mods dosnt mean it will "go down the drain".....tbh mods has brought gta iv alive in my opion,i mean yeh there are ****s that freeze for no reason but still that dont mean it will make it "go down the drain"

hope we can mod gta V if not its gonna get old pretty fast tbh,b****s killing you or goin after you for no reason acting like they got "skill" when all you wanna do is chill the f*** out an drive around,thats the good thing about haveing mods they want to f*** with you for no reason then it deserves them the right to get the f*** blown out of them

what they need to do is once you have been confirmed a modder they should just start putting you into games with other modders

As long as i could have god mode an my cars not blow up an i can spawn them i'll be happy i mean yeh would be cool for other **** like we got on gta iv but idc as long as i can do those 3 things i have mentioned

K0KaNe

K0KaNe

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
Just bc it has mods dosnt mean it will "go down the drain".....tbh mods has brought gta iv alive in my opion,i mean yeh there are ****s that freeze for no reason but still that dont mean it will make it "go down the drain"

hope we can mod gta V if not its gonna get old pretty fast tbh,b****s killing you or goin after you for no reason acting like they got "skill" when all you wanna do is chill the **** out an drive around

what they need to do is once you have been confirmed a modder they should just start putting you into games with other modders
thats why you go into lobbys with friendly fire off if you just want to chill no body even know what the secuity is going to be like on gta v yet they could put secuity like black ops were only way to mod is a jtag or rgh consoles which i cant see people paying tons of money to mod in the game

A Susan Sally

A Susan Sally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no body even know what the secuity is going to be like on gta v yet they could put secuity like black ops
like i didnt know this,bc i did say hope i didnt say "YES i WILL be modding this game,no

then good sir could you explain to me how my cars not gonna get messed up from those bullets the b****s be shootin then?,plus you dont know if there is gonna be options exactly like what there are for MP on gta iv yet to as they havent released any info as far as i know on MP at all i may be wrong bc i dnt keep my **** up in there **** since the release is so far down the road

tbh we may not be able to mod it,but chances are we might be able to,i do see it as a probability yes but not 100% sure as to no one has looked at the files as i have read MANY MANY times before in other threads tht have been created about gta V

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as i could have god mode an my cars not blow up an i can spawn them i'll be happy i mean yeh would be cool for other **** like we got on gta iv but idc as long as i can do those 3 things i have mentioned
Problem is they require custom scripts(well car spawning does), so if they are possible, all the other scripts mods we have now should also be possilbe, resulting in gta becoming the modders playground that gta iv unfortunately is. I still dont understand why people who want to mod games dont just get a gaming pc to do it(you can build one for as little as $350 which is able to run any game out now at low settings but still atleast 30 fps), and the great thing about those is, the devs will open games up to the modding community, just look at skyrim, you can download user created mods for that game through steam. i doubt you'd ever see mods for games available on psn or xbox marketplace

A Susan Sally

A Susan Sally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Problem is they require custom scripts(well car spawning does), so if they are possible, all the other scripts mods we have now should also be possilbe, resulting in gta becoming the modders playground that gta iv unfortunately is. I still dont understand why people who want to mod games dont just get a gaming pc to do it(you can build one for as little as $350 which is able to run any game out now at low settings but still atleast 30 fps), and the great thing about those is, the devs will open games up to the modding community, just look at skyrim, you can download user created mods for that game through steam. i doubt you'd ever see mods for games available on psn or xbox marketplace
im in the process of makeing one right now,jst needing cash for few things,i can run gta Alright with what i got,isnt anything special lol but dose make gta playable an still enjoyable an tbh isnt really bad but do need better gpu,cpu,an psu

oRootedBladeTKo

oRootedBladeTKo

Call Of Booty MILF
Reaction score
Sin$
I can tell you now have fun :wink:
You'll be surprised on where files are located and what they have done with V is very well down pat and if you think your gonna mod this game on a retail then you better think again :smile:

And then again you wouldn't be able to mod it with out a flash or xkey because you can't hot swap xgd3 :smile:

Long story short no jtag no online mods :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register