My thoughs for new Xbox Feature....

Discussion in 'Original Xbox' started by SiCkShOt, Feb 24, 2009 with 6 replies and 383 views.

1. SiCkShOt

SiCkShOt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well I was just thinking about this one day, I think it would not only boost sales for just this specific adapter but aswell as boost xbox sales seeing that Microsoft's competition has not yet made anything like it yet.

My idea is,.. well you know how Verizon and At&t(Cingular) have those cards you can put into your laptop and you can get "connected" From anywhere in the continental United States (not sure if Canada is in there too :tongue:)

Well I think they should make one for Xbox, It should come separate from Xbox live, but basically the same functions as a wireless card. It connects Via satellite to the servers an alternative other than, DSL or Cable.

I think if Microsoft spent the money on research and development it would be one of the best decisions they have ever made.

Some people that live out in the country don't have access to high speed internet to play on Xbox Live, and I'm sure that would open up the door for more competition as well.

Anyway What do you think?

2. JBOOLEY10

JBOOLEY10 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm not sure if your that far out in the country you will be able to get it. I live in an area where "the country" is pretty much having no one live a mile or 2 around you.
    It would be a very good idea if they could get it to work then you wouldn't have as much lag either it would keep everyone at a similair speed.

3. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    A broadband card would be cool

4. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Couldn't you just get a laptop with a verizon card in it, then bridge your to your laptop so you could have a connection?

5. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I might be wrong, but I don't think this is possible...I know it violates Verizon's TOS

6. AzzidReign

AzzidReign I don't do modded or money lobbies. NO GTA AT ALL! Administrator

Ratings:
    I know someone that does this and he gets really poor connectivity. If he's not in red bar, then he has 2 yellow bars lol. He was going to write a guide on how to do it.

7. OP
    SiCkShOt

SiCkShOt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah you could bridge connection but the point of having it was because you dont have a strong enough connection as it is. lol