• Start date
  • Views 3,451
cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i been reading around about this and heres what i got out of it all

first of romerothezombie mentioned something about looking at the nog machine with a vr-11s zombie vison and people said they have tested this and it is too bright. my thought is try looking at it with the power off may be able to see it properly then. as he also said there are three images not two that people know about ( the sword one and the other one and also i read that a man with powerful ability can decript what they mean) this could mean that you need to use zombie vision on the ice wall,images or the nog machine with this could unlock may be what we need to be doing.

second people report killing george by the ice wall and hearing samantha laugh and a red mist has gone into the wall ( i have experienced this as he didnt drop a perk or deathmachine) then a rock flashing red behind the lighthouse ( this part have not experianced but never went down there after killing george) people say that this could mean that you have to kill george by here next and that the ice wall has 3 or 4 x's on it and these could mean the locations he has to be killed my thought is well think of this there are 4 locations where george spawns first is at where you start second is behind the lighthouse third by the slide and the forth is by juggernog ( i dont think the 1 by nog may be a part of this but i could be wrong) and i also read up someone saying that zombies aint the only thing the green light sucks up( not sure if this is true or not) but may be you need to kill george in may be three of the locations ( maybe the first three i mentioned but as i said i could be worng and you might have to do it in all 4 of his spawn locations) then use the PaP vr11 on him in the light house or kill him at the bottom so he gets sucked up ( im not sure if this is possible but worth a shot) i think all this because i read up on a few posts about what people have said about it and put my theoy together. i think this could work but we wont know if we dont try

more info added below here
and also someone posted a video with someone nocliping the map at 3.46 on that video yo can sort of see a room under the lighthouse could this be where the secret tunnel leads may be this could be where the noise of an elephant and a jackhammer is comming from? we have to find out
heres the link for that video i was on about http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/491182-there-aint-no-secret-passage/

more things found out this is just a copy and paste
1. Fuse boxes by Stamina-UP are active, I knived them with the Sickle and they went from being broken to fixed, they stopped fusing out, so something on the map got fixed, somewhere

2. There is a light by the flare on the bridge (that takes you to quick revive) inside of the ship, to the left of the flare there is a door with a bright light, I shot it with the hyena, nothing happened

3. Shot all the flares with hyena, nothing happened

4.Activated all 9 Radios, nothing happened

5. Set the Dials, nothing happened

6. Elephant noise coming out of the door by Rictofen after the EE has been completed in getting the DG-2

7. Can't find the zipline that Treyarch is speaking of that needs to be fixed. Here is the exact quote..."A zipline runs from the top of the building, but the crew just can't seem to get it up and running. This will definitely need some more exploring."

8. Shot the boxes on the back of the ship with the LAW and they blew up, 3 boxes (the ones stacked on each other on the back of the ship), treyarch said shoot everything, so I did and they blew up

I'm going to keep looking but the fuses by Stamina-UP was the biggest discovery after I fixed them

UPDATED MAY 19, 2011

Okay so ive been working on this new EE for 72 hours now and here is what i've found.

clues found in co-op mode:

1. After u completed the EE for getting the wonderwaffle the sun/yellow light in the sky is still up

2. The fuses in stamina-up was shot with the wonderwaffle made a weird noise after like 5 shots went to the ship where the box spawns under the power pressed x on the computer right of it and it made an activation noise

3. Shot the train cars with the wonderwaffle nothing happened

4. The pictures on the wall where ricktofen and friends are at, there are 3 pictures of places on the map, in each picture there is a yellow glow, my friends and i searched the map trying to correspond these glowing images with the actual map, found that there were lights on the map BUT one of the picture by stamina-up had a glowing yellow light but on the actual map the light is off, it needs power?

5. Shot the ice, trying to melt it by Deadshot Daiquiri, with wonderwaffle, scavenger, hyena, hades, vr-11, grenades, nothing happened

This is the furthest i've made it, btw i shot all the broken sparking light/wires on the ship on the roof with the wonderwaffle since "lightening is power" and nothing happened

Results of things i have tried so far

whilst playing co-op with the green light from the submarine on shooting george with the vr-11 (non PaP'd) at the base of the lighthouse ,result nothing

killed george at base of lighthouse whilst green light is on result : nothing happened

tried shooting lighthouse light with the wonderwaffe DG-2 result : nothing happened

tried shooting the sky when it thunders with wonderwaffe DG-2 ( wasnt perfect timing though) result : nothing happened

tried shooting the light in the sky after doind EE with scavenger result: nothing happened

tried shooting light from the lighthouse with scavenger result: nothing

tried shooting the light in the sky again but with the PaP'd scavenger result: nothing happened

tried shooting the light from the light house with the PaP'd scavenger result: nothing happened

also tried shooting inside the top the light house with both scavenger (non PaP'd and PaP'd) and with the wonderwaffe DG-2 both when green light is on and off result of all this: nothing happened

tried shooting a few of the fuse boxes around the map with the wonderwaffe DG-2 result: nothing seemed to happen but will test out some more on this.

tried shooting the submarine with the wonderwaffe DG-2 result: nothing happened

tried shooting the submarine with the scavenger result: nothing

in co-op tried giving george vodka ( both when hes raged and when hes just walking around) result: nothing but waiting to try this with him under the vodka bottle and inrage him and see if anything happens

just descovered that if you look at the ice wall with the vr-11 it stands out alot more, still cant figure out what it is though will do more investigating later

will be testing out alot more things

here is a copy and paste from insanesinner's thread so all this by here is credited to him

Treyarch's Quote
"There's some racket coming from below, and once that beam starts shining, it just can't seem to keep a steady rotation. Rumors have leaked in concerning access to an underground passage, but as of yet they're unconfirmed. A zip-line runs from the top of the building, but the crew just can't seem to get it up and running. This will definitely need some more exploring.

FACTS
Ok so we found that the Elephant and the Jackhammer ONLY start making noise AFTER you blow up the generators, while you are supposed to be getting the vodka bottle, and it stops when you give the bottle to the crew. Then when you finish the Easter Egg and you get the Wonderwaffe it starts again.

After you do the Easter Egg you CANNOT use the dials again, along with the steering wheel in the boats control room, and you cannot use the fog horns or the radios (Only the radios that you used for the Easter Egg).

The noises seem to be in the area of the Sword like fossil on the wall, There is also a fossil with the same coloring as the sword under the cliff when coming from the boat to the spawn,But I cant make out what it is. Also, to the left hand side of the sword fossil there are arrows pointing to the upper left, and the rock there pointing to seem to be different, it seems to be able to move, to be interacted with, You can tell by the coloring and it looks more detailed then the other rocks. If you don't know what i mean, go play ANY other game with a campaign like Uncharted and you will see what i mean.

When we to kill George by the Sword fossil instead of dropping a perk and Wonderwaffe he disappears into the ice wall leaving a red mist behind, after he disappears in the pool of water by Staminup there is a rock flashing red and when George spawns again it stops flashing. So what we think is we need to kill him next to that rock and he will then disappear into it. You properly have to do that one more time with a different location because you can get a total of 7 perks. - Credit To Brummy1984 And His Team For Finding This. - Tested Edit: I have tried this after we did the dials but before the end and i have also tried this at the end of the easter egg but still nothing, I talked to Brummy1984 and he told me that it has to be done when you have the Vodka bottle in your hand. Testing This Now.

THEORIES
One of our theories is that when Treyarch said "and once that beam starts shining, it just can't seem to keep a steady rotation." We think that is referring to the Pack-A-Punch Machine light because that's the only light that is actually rotating and there right, it cant seem to keep a steady rotation and that's when the Pack-A-Punch Machine spawns, we think that has something to do with it.

This is just MY OPINION, i don't want people hating on me but when they say "A zip-line runs from the top of the building, but the crew just can't seem to get it up and running. This will definitely need some more exploring." I think that its just the same zip-line and you just need to open up the second ship, there is no OTHER actual cable running from the top of the light house other then the one or the power cables.

About the noise of the Elephant, i believe that that has something to do with the picture in the multiplayer maps where there is an elephant holding a bottle of vodka, If instead of giving the bottle to the crew and you find somewhere else to give it to the elephant maybe that has something to do with it?

On the Sword Fossil there are multiple "X", this might have something to do with the location of the flashing rocks. Just A thought.

MISCELLANEOUS FACTS
When listening to the crew they talk about that we are close and that they are glad they are stuck in there or else it might jog our memory, that got me thinking, are they trying to hint to think back to World At War and something in that game can help us? Or maybe something about them, There look, Clothing, History?

When you listen to the other radios that weren't used in the Easter Egg they talk about how to American tester dies and the Russian tester has responded to vodka, and he also talks about some special element and someone is supposed to be getting him a steady supply but if they don't he will know what to do, VERY confusing and seem irrelevant but it might help someone else out to finish this mystery.

This Post Has Taken Some Time To Find All This Out And Put Together So If You Going To Use Something For Your Yourself Please Give Us Credit

Proof

Brummy1984's Video Of The Flashing Red Rock
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhqhUS9CSPQ[/youtube]

Credits
Myself
ProGandhi
Brummy1984

If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a message if you want to help or have something to add to my post.

I Hope This Information Can Help Some People Out There To Crack This Mystery!

Try To Get This Pinned!

also heres the link for his thread http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/491838-secret-tunnel-so-far/

im also looking for people to help me with this if intrested add me GT: xSTaTiC Cloud

will keep looking and post more results shortly

anyone else have any thoughts on this?

please comment and share you thoughts theorys or ideas :smile:

i will constantly update this everytime i find new things out :smile:

brinko123

brinko123

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Personally my thoughts on this is that it's all bull, saying that zombie guy is meant too be a 70 year old man i would of thought he would use proper English not speak like a 12 year old little scrotum, i think it's just some little kid wanting some attention and seriously getting it.

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i dont know but something good to eather bust up as fake or find out its real still worth giving it a go aint it

brinko123

brinko123

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
well i dont know but something good to eather bust up as fake or find out its real still worth giving it a go aint it

Oh yea i personally hope it is real gives people something too look forward to when playing zombies.

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
never know could give something like a extended timer death machine at the end like ascenison's nodes

added some more info i found

Mikasa

Mikasa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly this is a huge waste of time. The broken zipline is just the zipline on top of the lighthouse. It's broken because you need to explore the entire ship to open it.

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly this is a huge waste of time. The broken zipline is just the zipline on top of the lighthouse. It's broken because you need to explore the entire ship to open it.
well it could be or it could be the where theres a slot at the top of the light house where it looks like a zipline should be prehaps you need to find rope or something

Abra

bipolar jew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me and my freinds have been trying alot to maybe we could play together.
GT: xscout reflex

W

Wra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL... Scrotum.

You'd think the Easter egg that is already in the game would be enough for people :tongue:
If you want to find something different take a look through the GSC's. You never know what you might find.

Subzero121800

Subzero121800

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Him speaking like he does with bad English might be to help the "kids" to understand or his way of trying just my thoughts nothing more nothing less.

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just uploaded a result of something i tried.

LOL... Scrotum.

You'd think the Easter egg that is already in the game would be enough for people :tongue:
If you want to find something different take a look through the GSC's. You never know what you might find.
lol and i would but wouldnt know where to start :/

me and my freinds have been trying alot to maybe we could play together.
GT: xscout reflex
hit me up GT: xSTaTiC Cloud

Great Post!!!

Good post fella

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
please write down if you have tried anything to find this new EE please post and i will add to the topic

cloud12321

cloud12321

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alot more info added thanks to insanesinner :smile: please contribute any way you can people we will solve this :smile:

S

Spank The Bean

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

Not sure if this helps but as you go in to the lighthouse from stamin up on the right opposite the ice slide there is a fuse box in the Zombie window that you can shoot hope this helps.

OceloT

OceloT

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hate to be blunt, but all I really got from that OP was "Nothing happened". XD, at least people are having fun trying to work stuff out :smile:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register