Show Off My surfing rig

• Thread starter vnulol
  • Start date
  • Views 400
V

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
i basically took all my parts from old and new rigs and threw them together to make a surfing rig for my basement, only part i had to buy was the PSU since the old one blew, had to "get" an OS..but you all know how that goes. charging for software on the internet. lolz.

9800 GTX (from my old rig), NZXT m59 (old rig), Phenom X4 overclocked to 3.2 (scavenged) (ima downclock this later..the fans are blarring lol), asus a4 mobo, coolermaster HSF, Antec green 380 watt PSU, windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, 4 gig ddr2 ram, 1 terribyte hitachi HDD (i scavenged this out of a junked PC at bestbuy. srsly. they told this lady her 800 dollar HP slimline was garbage because the motherboard was fried. wtf?)

it's not a gaming rig but it can play any game i tried on it..i'm thinking about selling it on craigslist or something as a gaming rig because i don't use it much. meh

haters gonna hate on my wire management, i know it

T

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
For just a surfing rig it still blows mine away.

V

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
For just a surfing rig it still blows mine away.

if you were to price the parts it wouldn't be over 400 without OS, all the parts are aging except for the x4 i guess

also you jacked my internet thing few months ago from me and now you have more, lame lol

T

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
if you were to price the parts it wouldn't be over 400 without OS, all the parts are aging except for the x4 i guess

also you jacked my internet thing few months ago from me and now you have more, lame lol

:tongue: I have it on other forums as well.

K

KiNG MaGiiK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad for just the web. Although some better wire management wouldn't hurt?

Top Bottom