What's new

Discussion My Second Xbox Online

2 Chainz

2 Chainz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have two xboxx. One just got the update. I tried moving my GT to my MU and then going online on my 2nd box and I still getting hit with the update message.

How can I get my second box online without updating.

and

How are they updating this box, when they got the info from my first box to update that one.

P

Pedo Bear

My name is I RequieM I
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes....I have it on my first box, but I want my second one to stay normal and not update, but it wants to update. I don't even have my HDD on the 2nd xbox.

Just my MU with profile.

Ummmm delete profile and recover it i guess?

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
It's because when you filled in your info I'm guessing you also filled in the info abot your main profile which I guess requists the update but that's just my guess make a one month or sumthing or call up ms in the morning and ask to be removed from the program because you want to play on live.

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It's because when you filled in your info I'm guessing you also filled in the info abot your main profile which I guess requists the update but that's just my guess make a one month or sumthing or call up ms in the morning and ask to be removed from the program because you want to play on live.
With the beta you can play online.

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
So what's the problem if you have full use of the xbox just play on the updated xbox

2 Chainz

2 Chainz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried that.....when you go to recover it says to update.

Guess I am screwed anyone for that matter. You can't even send a regular text message when you have this update. Also if you don't have the right ISP then you can't even view the ESPN on the 360. Which I don't have the right ISP.

So you can't send messages, party chat, or use espn.

Great I'm stuck playing RPGs for the next month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom
Login
Register