What's new

Discussion My road to 50M.

Beatbox

Beatbox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

A few days ago I lost probably all my wealth due a disconnect. I was still skulled and I got somehow disconnected outside of the wilderness and died.
When I came back all my valuable stuff was gone.
Leaving me with some initiate armor, my newly acquired chaotic rapier and a few coins.

jj7hnq.png

So I decided not to quit this time, and set a new goal: Acquire 50M ASAP.

So in this thread I will post all the nice drops, loots, flips and more.
And I will also try/find new ways to make good money and share it with you guys!

So I hope I will realise this goal very soon and I will keep you guys updated.

Current sidegoals:

- Get 85 Slayer.
- Get 99 Defence.

Contributions:

- Liberation7s: Gave me 1M for being one of the first three persons to reach him at Shantay Pass.
And he contributed another 5M, putting the total to 6M. Thanks alot!

Updates:

14-08-12: 6M total donated by Liberation7s.
2 Cluescrolls solved and a few profitable slayer tasks finished.
2nqtbaq.png

Beatbox

Beatbox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
35l67fr.png

and today, I have hit 50M, and currently sitting on 55m.
15fgc4p.png

Just one stake to celebrate it.

zjih7c.png

Money left untill 50M.

-Reached 19-8-12

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

A few days ago I lost probably all my wealth due a disconnect. I was still skulled and I got somehow disconnected outside of the wilderness and died.
When I came back all my valuable stuff was gone.
Leaving me with some initiate armor, my newly acquired chaotic rapier and a few coins.

jj7hnq.png

So I decided not to quit this time, and set a new goal: Acquire 50M ASAP.

So in this thread I will post all the nice drops, loots, flips and more.
And I will also try/find new ways to make good money and share it with you guys!

So I hope I will realise this goal very soon and I will keep you guys updated.

Current sidegoals:

- Get 85 Slayer.
- Get 99 Defence.

Contributions:

- Liberation7s: Gave me 1M for being one of the first three persons to reach him at Shantay Pass.

Updates:

None yet as I just started.
I didn't know about your loss.. Meet me back at shanty pass and I will donate 5million more gold to you. :biggrin:

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
When you disconnected, did you go on Skype with anyone? Or visit any website that you normally don't? (Such as a small runescape related site)

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I have gotten screwed soooo many time. Every time I would come back harder and stronger.. But eventually you just get tired.. Losing over 400mil just about did me enough, lol. I hope the best for you and hope to see you reach your success.

Guadalupe

MR KODEINE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well hope you get success in the future! I would donate but I myself have never even had more then 10mil.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Best of luck, your account looks good enough to be able to reach that in no time :smile:.

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You can, but in my eyes what's the point of scamming/phishing.

The same as any other method to make money...? Money is money regardless of where it comes from. Some people, however, cannot live with taking other peoples money. But it is a great way to make money. Same with luring. You have the potential to make billions a day if you are good.

Beatbox

Beatbox

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I try to stay as legit as possible. Meaning I won't scam, lure or other ways to take away money unwanted. Staking however is a legit way to make money but I don't feel like customizing my PID every time.

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Reaction score
Sin$
The same as any other method to make money...? Money is money regardless of where it comes from. Some people, however, cannot live with taking other peoples money. But it is a great way to make money. Same with luring. You have the potential to make billions a day if you are good.
I don't see a point in it, I prefer to gain my money the hard way and legit way. That's just me though.

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see a point in it, I prefer to gain my money the hard way and legit way. That's just me though.

Again, it is very simple. You make money by literally spending 5 minutes creating a phishing site. Its definitely not the most honorable way, but it a very simple, easy way to make money.

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Reaction score
Sin$
Again, it is very simple. You make money by literally spending 5 minutes creating a phishing site. Its definitely not the most honorable way, but it a very simple, easy way to make money.
Alright, I understand that. I was simply stating that it isn't my way.

Top Bottom
Login
Register