Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Season_V.c50a4a8b453d66e2cdd76c65292baf1c.Hkx_ZmRUl7.jpg

Well, my favorite game in my home country, what more could I personally ask for? Oh that's right, to get tickets to go see the biggest ESport live! That's exactly what I did. Unfortunately though, I couldn't go to all 3 days due to transport, hotels etc.. But I was so happy I could make it the final day. I think next year, wherever it is, I will be going for all 3 days. I can happily say it has been the best thing I have ever seen live, the crowd was so loud and amazing and the game play and level these guys can play at is seriously amazing. If you did not watch RLCS this year, I would seriously go back and try and watch it all. I know it is lengthy (8 hours 30 mins.) But if you can watch it over the next week, boi you should.

Here is the live stream if you do want to watch it.

Seriously, next year I will be making a thread tagging all the boys on here asking if they want to go. Let's get the Se7ensins gang to crash the party!

Anyways, I snapchatted all day with what was going on, I have saved all the shots and videos I got and made a video about it, you can watch it underneath in the spoiler. Sorry about the ****** editing, my Sony Vegas has broke and had to use the standard Movie Maker!

In my video, I asked that you pause the video before watching the next clip which is about to happen, because something unreal happened, I will explain it to you now.

Dignitas, the team who is in the final was knocked down into the lower bracket by NRG, the team whole smashed their way through the higher bracket in order to get to the final! Dignitas had to beat NRG in this replay game in order to actually get a chance at the $100,000 prize pool. Which they absolutely did! They swept NRG in the first bracket and now they had a chance at the $100,000 in a best of 7 match! They went 3-0 up on the best of 7 and the fourth game would have won them $100,000, but NRG kicked back and brought it back to 3-3, so they are now in the 6th game with the score being 2-2 with 30 seconds left!

Now, GO BACK TO MY VIDEO AND WATCH AND HEAR HOW LOUD AND AMAZING THE LIVE CROWD WAS!

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly considering going, would be cool to meet up. Not sure how it will work with the Millitary however.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly considering going, would be cool to meet up. Not sure how it will work with the Millitary however.
Couple of months before I will get everybody together and see where we’re all at. I think they will do it out in the US again next year.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That had to be absolutely amazing experiencing that atmosphere!

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just had to rewatch that last match...still gets my heart racing! So amazing!

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Gardzz Gardzz I'm still looking through Twitch videos to find your arm that I've never seen before.
It’s on there somewhere after the firs game.
We’re also walking out at the end too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register