My Project

Discussion in 'Halo 2 Vista Modding' started by silentrunner2, Jan 26, 2009 with 14 replies and 1,120 views.

1. silentrunner2

silentrunner2 Contributor

Ratings:
    So ive been workin on halo 2 vista for a few days so far and ive come pretty far with things mainly i did fiqure some stuff out for myself but pingo is da halo 2 vista pro so he taunt me some stuff and gave me some shader and projectile info so thanks for that pingo creds go to you on that. heres a vid of some features from my trainer, please keep in mind this is a small taste of what i have. Please watch the video in HD

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_CnXbCdIXDA"]YouTube - Halo 2 Vista Insane Hacks[/ame]

Ok so heres some maps i skinned on halo 2 vista thanks to pingo :smile:. I found all the shader adresses for the maps by myself but thanks to pingo for the shader info. Please Watch In HD

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kJeZ1sRNrXg[/ame]

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L0GAogzEjgA[/ame]

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1iBhMtQq0wU[/ame]

2. Pingo

Pingo Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
  4. OP
    silentrunner2

Ratings:
    ow soz dude now i no what you mean i forgot to credit you in the post but i did in all the vids sorry. i will change the post now.

5. Pingo

Pingo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No need, i was really tired and thought id twine about something. :smile:
    The project should be a good one. I'll be on later, just giz a shout if you need me for anything.

6. LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
    get some download links

7. OP
    silentrunner2

Ratings:
    Not that simple im afriad. yes this stuff looks fun and so on but its hard to make this into a usable program/trainer whatever you want to call it that works for everybody, theres also the case of thinking of what we should and shoudlt release because of little kids who will mod in games and riun h2v all together now i dont think anybody wants that, so this stuff wont be released anytime soon. As for stuff like shaders i think that will be released it just very hard to put into a program like i said.

8. LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
    im not "little kid", im pro modder. :tongue: and dont tell what your doing if ur not going to relase it!:thumbdown:

9. OP
    silentrunner2

Ratings:
    you kinda just failed on yourself there didnt you lol. i didnt call you a kid and if your a pro modder then you should be able to do this stuff yourself. im showin it so poeple can see what stage h2v modding is at if you dont like it go fiqure it out yourself.

10. LoLLeRo

LoLLeRo Banned

Ratings:
    my bad. i ment that im pro modder for xbox version. that i want downlaod this trainer.

11. bnk666

bnk666 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can you guys please tell me how to mod
    multiplayer maps... I've been trying to find
    out for so long.
    Thank you for you help:biggrin:

12. NotZac

NotZac Contributor

Ratings:
    ... And you're going to continue looking.

There is, as of this date, no way to effectively mod MP maps without any private tools. Unless, of course, dependency swapping is what you consider effective.

13. Jay

Jay Retired Retired

Ratings:
    The mod community for h2v sucks so your going to be very limited in what you can do...

14. bnk666

bnk666 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  15. Pingo

Pingo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Memory scanner. RTH (Real Time Halo)