What's new

My Portfolio

l3acon

Kyle Bacon

Reaction score
Sin$
Well since I'm new to the site, just wanted to showcase some stuff. Most of my work is at this link: http://www.behance.net/l3aconDesigns

I'll post some WIP stuff soon. I'm more of a vector artist than photoshop, as you can tell from my sig. I started with vector artwork and haven't really been taught photoshop. I can retouch photos pretty well, but making digital art isn't my strong suit, but like I said, I'll post of some more stuff eventually. I'm not the best and I don't claim to be, I'm always looking to improve.

skitch.png

T-shirt concept I'm working on to sell for the Graphics club I'm in at my high school. WIP

skitch.png

Various Logos for the club mentioned above. WIP

Last edited:
-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I checked it out and I really like your logos (Like "Feed the Need" and the other one). Your traditional drawing is not really impressive though, but keep on practising and you'll get better. You should also try out some photoshop as it is one of the best if not the best graphic-editing program at the moment. Good luck! :smile:

l3acon

Kyle Bacon

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. Yeah my drawing isn't to die for, but it gets the job done I guess. I'm really good at retouching photos in Photoshop just not making super looking digital art.

Top Bottom
Login
Register