• Thread starter TLE MagicDrift
  • Start date
  • Views 794
T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
i need help getting my downloaded gta iv to work idk why it isnt working. It starts up and then it just has a black screen i do not know why about that either. it has the 1.0.3.0 patch and crack on it and it still doesnt work some please help me or find me another video for me so i know that it will work this time thanks. -Dope

eXtReMe MoDd3r

eXtReMe MoDd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will help you wen I get back from school you will need to uninstall it and reinstall it the see if it works if not I will help on teamveiwer

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use the 1.0.4.0 Patch or the 1.0.7.0 Patch you will get the best out of the mods if you decide to use them and better gaming experience.

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you use the 1.0.4.0 Patch or the 1.0.7.0 Patch you will get the best out of the mods if you decide to use them and better gaming experience.

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
where can i get that patch since im using a downloaded game and it wont lag so much as it would on this one and my roads do not spawn or buildings anyone know how to fix that? and could i play online then since i have that patch or no?

eXtReMe MoDd3r

eXtReMe MoDd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Watson hd wot time will u be on tomorrow I live in uk so will be home at 2:00 gmt can you help me with my game then if you can I would appreciate it and wil +rep

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
extreme do ur roads and buildings not spawn as well?

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.0.4.0 Patch - here

1.0.7.0 Patch - here

Click ESC - go to Graphics - Adjust the Distances!

I will be on around 4:30GMT UK Time!

I will be on around 4:30GMT UK Time!

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
it says that i cant tho lol ill try it again but the newest patch is the best right and how do i get the asi loader and the simple native trainer to work bc im on my laptop and my f1 to f12 keys do not work bc my desktop doesnt have enough capability to play the game?

if i was gonna play on my desktop i cant

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it says that i cant tho lol ill try it again but the newest patch is the best right and how do i get the asi loader and the simple native trainer to work bc im on my laptop and my f1 to f12 keys do not work bc my desktop doesnt have enough capability to play the game?

if i was gonna play on my desktop i cant
Would you like me to make a tutorial on how to install the trainer and the latest patch correctly?

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you do the patch if i have a downloaded game that i got for free?

yeah that would be great for me and yo do u have gta iv that you got for free or no?

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Download the patch, drag it into your directory then update it by clicking on it and following through with the installation.

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Download the patch, drag it into your directory then update it by clicking on it and following through with the installation.

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
what do u mean i take the three files and move them to my directory then what do i do? Do i do the update title first or the the titleupdate.msi

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your using GTA IV You will need :

Trainer.asi
Trainer.ini
Scripthook.dll
Scripthook.dll OLD PATCHES
Dsound.dll and drag all of them to your game directory.

Then for the update use the updatetitle file.

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your using GTA IV You will need :

Trainer.asi
Trainer.ini
Scripthook.dll
Scripthook.dll OLD PATCHES
Dsound.dll and drag all of them to your game directory.

Then for the update use the updatetitle file.

T

DoPe x DRiFT3R

GTA IV PC Drifter
Reaction score
Sin$
could you send me the native trainer and how can i use it without the f1-f12 keys bc it wont work for me if i do

im updating the game right now but is that for downloaded games though bc i got my GTA IV for free

Top Bottom
Login
Register