• Thread starter xisaacbx
  • Start date
  • Views 4,392
xisaacbx

xisaacbx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Before I go on this is my first post ever here lol. Anyways on with my build.

- CPU: Intel i7 4770k
- Motherboard: asus maximus vi formula
- GPU: 2 GTX 780ti's in SLI
- RAM: 2400mhz 16 gigs corsair dominator
- PSU: corsair 1000w 80 gold
- Case: Corsair 600t white
- Cooling: Corsair h100i

d5xQr3m.jpg

DXGhXgu.jpg

And the pics:
0CEC2BE4-0218-4244-B178-B9983E62E34B_zpssxt6pp5g.jpg
957591EB-C935-40FB-9602-2857FCFA3A0F_zpsu1menvoi.jpg
107F7EC5-1050-4DFE-8085-0A9630DD41B1_zps4ovut49x.jpg
896FE60B-1BFD-4CF8-B121-BC4E5C13F9CE_zpssm2p4upg.jpg
E2455EAD-B40F-43C3-B9BF-D173FDF57CE7_zpsvdt4gfus.jpg

In all it took me about 5 hours to put together with cable management. =]

B30BF0B2-5C02-486D-8972-40BC53B9D4E3_zpseacvybku.jpg

5AD5F13B-0C2C-4799-A28D-60213556111C_zpsxeh954if.jpg

FA005D9A-6951-4602-963F-01B91929F045_zpsphcwvqdq.jpg

Desk set up in my apartment room is small can't wait to move out to a bigger room.

image_zps842d1d87.jpg

Made it a little more clean.

image_zps6d2cfc24.jpg

New SLI bridge :smile:

Small update with a bit more cable management and a new SLI bridge.

Last edited:
denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this elsewhere on the internet So im calling bulls*** unless youre that same person.

If this is really yours write on a piece of paper your username and se7ensins and put it next to the pc and take a picture. Then ill believe you otherwise bs.

xisaacbx

xisaacbx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this elsewhere on the internet So im calling bulls*** unless youre that same person.

If this is really yours write on a piece of paper your username and se7ensins and put it next to the pc and take a picture. Then ill believe you otherwise bs.

Wow did someone steal my photos and post it as theirs? lol Fine heres proof that its mine. Also I took out the bottom LED lights because it was a little too bright I just kept the one on the side ;P.

56E643BD-F200-4509-9FC2-469F555DB2DC_zpsqhwc2q9j.jpg

How much did it cost you to build this Power House
Close to $3600 with OS.

F

ForeverxGhosty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man I need some help in August I plan on building me a power house and I need help with getting the parts, If I wanted to start buying games on the PC and running them at Ultra Settings what graphics card should I use

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow did someone steal my photos and post it as theirs? lol Fine heres proof that its mine. Also I took out the bottom LED lights because it was a little too bright I just kept the one on the side ;P.

Close to $3600 with OS.

Ok i believe you now OP. it was posted on /r/pcmasterrace so it might've been you then. But the proof is ok with me.

Very nice rig :wink: 
Hey man I need some help in August I plan on building me a power house and I need help with getting the parts, If I wanted to start buying games on the PC and running them at Ultra Settings what graphics card should I use

Check out Se7ensins' hardware support section http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forums/computer-build-support.453/ or at /r/buildapc

xisaacbx

xisaacbx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Well I don't know if Nvidia or AMD will have their new lines of GPUs by then. But right now the single most powerful gpu is the Nvidia GTX 780 TI (for gaming). If your looking for more of a workload GPU then you want a GTX Titan. If 1080p is ur max goal for your monitor with 60 mhz refresh then a GTX 770 - 780 should max out just fine. I'm also not a big fan of AMD right now with the new R9-R8 GPUs they run hot and are big power hogs.

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks very nice, I was going to go with a white case myself, changed my mind... kind of regret it now :/

xisaacbx

xisaacbx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks very nice, I was going to go with a white case myself, changed my mind... kind of regret it now :/

Its the best Mid tower case IMO. Lots of room and options for air cooling the only down side is that its not as silent as some other cases.

F

ForeverxGhosty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I don't know if Nvidia or AMD will have their new lines of GPUs by then. But right now the single most powerful gpu is the Nvidia GTX 780 TI (for gaming). If your looking for more of a workload GPU then you want a GTX Titan. If 1080p is ur max goal for your monitor with 60 mhz refresh then a GTX 770 - 780 should max out just fine. I'm also not a big fan of AMD right now with the new R9-R8 GPUs they run hot and are big power hogs.
Yes when I went to MicroCenter a Computer parts store they told me not to mess with those. 
Also How difficult is it to put a cooling system like liquid coiling or something?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That case sucks.... lol :wink:

xisaacbx

xisaacbx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes when I went to MicroCenter a Computer parts store they told me not to mess with those. 
Also How difficult is it to put a cooling system like liquid coiling or something?

Not hard at all for inloop cooling light to mid overclock for the cpu look at the corsair h80 for mid to semi high look at the corsair h100i. There are also lots of good air coolers as well but I'm not very cought up with them. Last is the real liquid cooling that one will cost a bit more and require a little more maintenance I haven't done that in years as I'm to lazy now lol.

Last edited:
F

ForeverxGhosty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hahaha man that's an ugly case. Mine is sooo much better :wink:. But nice set up I got looks like u got a sabertooth board in there.
Agreed I like yours xisaacbx xisaacbx and your right its a personal preference
but I want to get a really good cooling system so everything runs at a cool temperature 
Also I was thinking about putting in 32gb of DDR3 Ram what do you think

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You do the sleeving yourself? 
but I want to get a really good cooling system so everything runs at a cool temperature 
Overkill IMO

xisaacbx

xisaacbx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

32 is a bit overkill most people do it just to fill the ram slots hahaha. 
You do the sleeving yourself? 

Overkill IMO
No I didnt that would of took forever. Nowa days u can buy cable kits in all kinds of colors.

Deadpool

Deadpool

Politically Incorrect
Retired
Lifetime
Fabled Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
32 is a bit overkill most people do it just to fill the ram slots hahaha. 

No I didnt that would of took forever. Nowa days u can buy cable kits in all kinds of colors.
What kind of kit/company would you recommend for that? definitely something I'd be interested in.

Top Bottom
Login
Register