What's new

My new first sig feedback wanted.

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I made this in cs5 and it took around 15 min. It is mostly smudged but has some more affects.
sig_zps7e4173f6.jpg

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah way to much red. I would of did a black canvas and smudged him around then added c4d in bits. Slapped a border with text and said here we go.

mindl3ssviolnc3

mindl3ssviolnc3

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm no expert but, IMO, it's not so much the fact that there is too much red...it's more that fact that there is no focal point. No place for your eyes to naturally be attracted to (usually the render). Might have helped a bit more if you were wanting to go all red that the background have been a darker red with a gradient overlay. Then your render would have stood out more and gave a focal point for the eyes and not made it so much work to figure out what's going on in the sig. Just my opinion though.

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
Lighting seems forced and doesn't make sense to me. Left side smudge seems really good, but right side smudge is all over the place. You should also try following the rules of third. Not saying to do it on every tag but try it out sometimes. Hope you don't see me as bashing it. Just trying to help and make observations.

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Reaction score
Sin$
Lighting seems forced and doesn't make sense to me. Left side smudge seems really good, but right side smudge is all over the place. You should also try following the rules of third. Not saying to do it on every tag but try it out sometimes. Hope you don't see me as bashing it. Just trying to help and make observations.

Whats the rules of third?

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Reaction score
Sin$

Will try out on some sigs and see how it turns out.

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like the colors you picked are too similar.

Top Bottom
Login
Register