My new cell phone

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by P I M P 3 D Tut, Jul 2, 2009 with 1 replies and 159 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P I M P 3 D Tut

P I M P 3 D Tut Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright, I bought a cell-phone from Telus a few weeks ago.
    My plan is free weekend and early evening calling and unlimited messaging. I have pay as you go so I get my features online. I recently bought web browsing. I know it costs alot, But I bought it just to get ring tones. (It was 7.50 to access the internet, So I was like what the hell? I have 250 $ on my account anyway) After I bought the feature, They told me to wait 15 minutes for the feature apply. It's been 2 hours and it doesn't work.
    When I go to my browser, It displays "403: Forbidden" like I had before I bought my phone (Without the browsing feature). Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? I don't want to contact costumer service because It's the third time I did today about other issues. Anyway, Any page I load gives me the 403 error. Does anyone have any idea what's wrong?

Thanks in advance.

p.s
    My phone is a Samsung SPH-M540 "Slyde".

2. S1R34L

S1R34L Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you just want ringtones, go to Myxer - Ringtones. Also, if you've already contacted customer service 3 times about your phone...you may want to try a different one...