• Views 190
J

J0EL_D

Reaction score
I’ve tried just about everything, I’ve replaced my plugins
Xdbm
Jrpc2
Rpc
I also changed my ip and dns on my Xbox to get it to connect which I did twice but it crashed me both times and didn’t let me connect to my stealth or xbl.
I am hard wired to my router on my PC and Xbox and every time I go to add a console to neighborhood by typing in the IP or Jtah nothing comes up just the error saying can’t find console. The only time neighborhood worked was when I changed my IP to 1.1.1.2 and had my Xbox plugged directly into my pc but it didn’t work for long. I need some help my RGH isn’t broken i just have had 0 luck trying to connect and I’ve tried just about everything

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve tried just about everything, I’ve replaced my plugins
Xdbm
Jrpc2
Rpc
I also changed my ip and dns on my Xbox to get it to connect which I did twice but it crashed me both times and didn’t let me connect to my stealth or xbl.
I am hard wired to my router on my PC and Xbox and every time I go to add a console to neighborhood by typing in the IP or Jtah nothing comes up just the error saying can’t find console. The only time neighborhood worked was when I changed my IP to 1.1.1.2 and had my Xbox plugged directly into my pc but it didn’t work for long. I need some help my RGH isn’t broken i just have had 0 luck trying to connect and I’ve tried just about everything
try and reinstall nieghborhood.
and as well could be a stealth plug-in messing it up the connection

Top Bottom