What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question My name is Ahmed i need help with something please can anyone help me my age 31

• Thread starter 07tcfuj
  • Start date
  • Views 541

07tcfuj

Reaction score
Sin$
I need help my name is Ahmed age 31 from emirates I have a jailbroken ps3 on costume firmware rebug dex 4.84 I don't know where to find a games stores like zoucko store or ghost store or anything like that for rebug firmware dex I don't know how I will download games for my jailbroken ps3 I searched the entire websites and YouTube but there's nothing for this costume firmware rebug dex 4.84 everything for hyper firmware only and evilnat cobra 4.89 I didn't find a single solution for my problem and no one has helped me can anyone tell me what's the point for costume firmware rebug dex because I don't see a point from this costume firmware I don't have even games to play on my ps3 I just want one store for costume firmware rebug and thanks to you all

S

smitheron

Reaction score
Sin$
I need help my name is Ahmed age 31 from emirates I have a jailbroken ps3 on costume firmware rebug dex 4.84 I don't know where to find a games stores like zoucko store or ghost store or anything like that for rebug firmware dex I don't know how I will download games for my jailbroken ps3 I searched the entire websites and YouTube but there's nothing for this costume firmware rebug dex 4.84 everything for hyper firmware only and evilnat cobra 4.89 I didn't find a single solution for my problem and no one has helped me can anyone tell me what's the point for costume firmware rebug dex because I don't see a point from this costume firmware I don't have even games to play on my ps3 I just want one store for costume firmware rebug and thanks to you all
If you have a package installer, just download PKGi on a USB drive and install it on the PS3
Post automatically merged:

If you have a package installer, just download PKGi on a USB drive and install it on the PS3

Top Bottom
Login
Register