What's new

My Modded Savegame + Info About My Modded ISO

M

Mobbin

Courtney <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Omega's GTA V Modded Savegame, Unlimited Money!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gfn4itfv3p5cjct/SGTA50000

Proof: http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/fearlessreeper/192168121-image17_zps1da255c8.png

Information About My Modded ISO
So i have been working on my modded ISO and so far i have came up with:
  • Super Speed
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • No Reload
  • God Mode
thats it for no, trying to add more

Say thanks if you like it!

Txg Evolution

Txg Evolution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Omega's GTA V Modded Savegame, Unlimited Money!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gfn4itfv3p5cjct/SGTA50000

Proof: http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/fearlessreeper/192168121-image17_zps1da255c8.png

Information About My Modded ISO
So i have been working on my modded ISO and so far i have came up with:
  • Super Speed
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • No Reload
  • God Mode
thats it for no, trying to add more

Say thanks if you like it!

modded iso....not saying i don't believe but have you tested it yet and how did you get it to work what have you done with both discs?

M

Mobbin

Courtney <3
Reaction score
Sin$
modded iso....not saying i don't believe but have you tested it yet and how did you get it to work what have you done with both discs?

i test it using my RGH and you install the 1st disk and then put the second one in and dashboard now go to install and hotswap

Txg Evolution

Txg Evolution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well this my prove my theory of why some people where freezing when trying to install there mods....when you mad the changes on disc 2 to what ever files did you have to make the same changes on disc 1? <- thats what i was thinking was causing the issue

M

Mobbin

Courtney <3
Reaction score
Sin$
well this my prove my theory of why some people where freezing when trying to install there mods....when you mad the changes on disc 2 to what ever files did you have to make the same changes on disc 1? <- thats what i was thinking was causing the issue

no, you have to disconnect from the internet and clear system cache. if it continues to freeze (its not freezing for me) then try to make the same changes to disk 1

Txg Evolution

Txg Evolution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh ok i didnt know if the other were clearing there cache i was just making an assumption....im sure there is some cross checking going on between the two discs

M

Mobbin

Courtney <3
Reaction score
Sin$
oh ok i didnt know if the other were clearing there cache i was just making an assumption....im sure there is some cross checking going on between the two discs

they probably werent but the real test is when the servers launch on october 1st

Txg Evolution

Txg Evolution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they probably werent but the real test is when the servers launch on october 1st

also for your speed mods unlimited ammo god ect... can i see your source? or what natives you using/where did you find them?

M

Mobbin

Courtney <3
Reaction score
Sin$
also for your speed mods unlimited ammo god ect... can i see your source? or what natives you using/where did you find them?

i did read that, very nice thread, cant say anything :tongue: ill release everything w/ a tutorial about all of it and how to do once i know for sure they work online

Txg Evolution

Txg Evolution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did read that, very nice thread, cant say anything :tongue: ill release everything w/ a tutorial about all of it and how to do once i know for sure they work online

have you gone through the single player natives?

Txg Evolution

Txg Evolution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

also...when you did this you installed disc 1 completely unmodified?> and can you post proof of the iso mod?idc if its even a video on your cellphone thats low quality using speed mod or something?

Top Bottom
Login
Register