• Thread starter Jordan Willis
  • Start date
  • Views 1,977
J

Jordan Willis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so I created a modded ISO disc for Red Dead Redemption and I have been trying to install it for hours. I do not have a flashed Xbox, so I hotswap my disc when the download starts at 1%. Usually the disc starts slowing down right when the download hits 48%. I made sure the system cache was cleared, and I even cleaned my disc and the laser. I'm not sure if I need to download a whole different ISO or just burn another disc. I am using an Xbox 360 Slim if that gives anyone an idea of why it's not working.

J

Jordan Willis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hah! Must be my disc. Guess what happened? I finally got passed 48%, I actually made it to 98%. Guess what happened there? Oh nothing but just an error. So I'm currently burning a new disc with the same mods on it and I'm gonna see how this turns out. Laser should be good and clean, so it was most likely that disc. Which is now in the garbage. Broken.

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hah! Must be my disc. Guess what happened? I finally got passed 48%, I actually made it to 98%. Guess what happened there? Oh nothing but just an error. So I'm currently burning a new disc with the same mods on it and I'm gonna see how this turns out. Laser should be good and clean, so it was most likely that disc. Which is now in the garbage. Broken.
Is the game XDG2 or XDG3?

J

Jordan Willis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's XDG2. My second disc I burnt only made it to 4%. As soon as the disc came out of my laptop I hotswapped it right into my Xbox and boom. 4% and stops. It's so confusing. I guess I have downloaded a bad ISO or may have the wrong mods or patches. But the disc that made it to 4% had absolutely no scratches or smudges on it at all. So it's either my Xbox or my files.

J

Jordan Willis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I actually think that it may be my disc drive. I read on other forums that the Slims don't read modded discs very well. I have an old Xbox Pro I that red-ringed a while back, but I think that if I took the disc drive out of it and cleaned it up a little that it may just do the trick. I'm not sure if the inputs on the back of it are the same as the Slim's.

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright I actually think that it may be my disc drive. I read on other forums that the Slims don't read modded discs very well. I have an old Xbox Pro I that red-ringed a while back, but I think that if I took the disc drive out of it and cleaned it up a little that it may just do the trick. I'm not sure if the inputs on the back of it are the same as the Slim's.
This will not work every Console/Motherboard has it's own DVD Key. If you want it to work it has to be a RGH or other that fix the RROD and Do on that console.

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm. Do you think it could be my settings on ImgBurn or something?

Yes here is what i use for my my XDG2 Games
8fc411adfed7cf94af44cd444032ad5c_zpsd3aa9eea.png

J

Jordan Willis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea what kind of burner I have. It's through my laptop. But I don't think I'll be burning anytime soon, when I run my modded ISO through abgx 360 I get 2 errors. One says, "Video CRC does not match" and the other says, "V0 CRC does not match" both in red print. Sorry about all this. I'm just new to all of it and I have no idea about ISO modding. The only type of modding I have ever done is USB modding.

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea what kind of burner I have. It's through my laptop. But I don't think I'll be burning anytime soon, when I run my modded ISO through abgx 360 I get 2 errors. One says, "Video CRC does not match" and the other says, "V0 CRC does not match" both in red print. Sorry about all this. I'm just new to all of it and I have no idea about ISO modding. The only type of modding I have ever done is USB modding.

You will need to get 'Video_1914211B. from http://abgx360.net/download.php

The one you need is 4th Wave Video

Extract Video_1914211B.iso to your StealthFiles folder.

To find out where your StealthFiles folder is, open abgx360 GUI v1.0.2 or later
and press Ctrl+F and click yes to have it opened for you.

also manual patch the ssv1 to ssv2.

J

Jordan Willis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. I patched ssv1 to ssv2 already, and I'm currently waiting on a download to extract Video_1914211B to StealthFiles folder. The burner that I have is called, "HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50N". I'm not sure if I should leave my settings to default or change them to what other people have been using.

J

Jordan Willis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got everything working for abgx, but at the very end it says "Game partition CRC does not match the verified ini".

HairyGoatTroll

HairyGoatTroll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I need help I made 9 discs with all different mods all of them get error at 98% it worked fine last week on waw. But this week none of my games install. I made 4 gta discs and 3 more waw they dont install past 98% just a error message

Top Bottom
Login
Register