Patched My MOC Turned Invisible. Friend Was Inside At An Under-map Location

• Thread starter Craziness
  • Start date
  • Views 382
C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score

We'd Just Finished A Supply Run, So I then wanted to check if we'd unlocked a mission. Upon taking out My MOC from the bunker, The second I drove it, It would turn invisible and the trailer part could not be entered.

I then told my friend to enter it from within my bunker instead. When he did so, He used the guns and noticed he was under the map, Just under Simeon's garage down by the docks.

I checked the map and this is where it said my MOC was, Despite me driving an invisible one.

When leaving the MOC, It could no longer be driven but wouldn't disappear. My friend left from the inside and spawned outside the invisible MOC.

H

HelpfulGamerYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did you mean when you said I then told my friend to enter the trailer from with in the bunker how do you do that

C

Craziness

Im a Synical Person :)
Reaction score
What did you mean when you said I then told my friend to enter the trailer from with in the bunker how do you do that
He was in my bunker and just got in the back from the blue circle.

E

electricwun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
similar to this glitch i think
i've also had something similar to the bunker thing except we both had our mob center beside the maze west office. and i got in passenger seat trying to do a glitch it didn't work so i exited and he sent his mob center back to his bunker. well i went and got in the back of my mob center still beside office but when i exited i exited out inside of his bunker and out of his mob center even though i was exiting out of my mob center lol

Last edited:
S

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I have seen this glitch before, it was the week of the gun running update. If you drive out the bunker with your moc as your friend gets sucked in the back of your moc it'll work. Never worked for me but it worked perfectly fine for my friend with a different bunker. But then again it was a month since i have tried this.

Top Bottom