What's new

Mod Menu My menu

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have decided to release my whole menu in sco format. the newest source is also on my other release thread. I decided to make a separate thread for this because the other thread is becoming a bit of a mess with all the source and such, and i feel that just releasing the menu separately would be much simpler. This isn't the newest copy of the menu, but it is tested working. As soon as I fix a bug or two in the source I will be releasing the newest version here as well. I always debated about releasing this, and 3-4 years ago I almost released this, super network ghost, and most of the other stuff that i made, but at that point ghost was still private, as well as basically everything else that a made, minus a few leaks of people sharing among friends and such. I decided not to because of the level of abuse that i saw possible, but now with sco blackscreen protection, and all the new stuff thats been made. It seems like a good time.

Link to source is on the thread titled "release thread"

6/1/2018 - Just updated my menu with the newest source I have. Menu still has errors, but I have fixed several. Please post any errors below or message me.

6/7/2018 - fixed a portion of the menu in the character section that wasn't available for use

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b8cp28g3vkolpwb/Wenus_menu_3.sco/file

https://www.virustotal.com/#/url/7d...839d301324065059f345ae592ad904cb697/detection

Last edited:
Internet Blackhole

Internet Blackhole

Reaction score
Sin$
I used some of your old .sco protections, They were simple and worked well. I'd give the menu a test run if I could get a few screenshots, So if someone could be so kind as to post one+ I'd appreciate it. Thank you for helping the community by not releasing toxic mods or at least not until they're publicly.

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also, if anyone finds any errors message me. There should be a lot tbh since I still have a lot of test items in the menu, and its an older version, but ill make sure theyre fixed before i compile the newest version and release it

M

MerchantISO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also, if anyone finds any errors message me. There should be a lot tbh since I still have a lot of test items in the menu, and its an older version, but ill make sure theyre fixed before i compile the newest version and release it

Bro make sure compile for xbox/ps3 and pc. LOL

M

MerchantISO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it not work on one?

The Menu doesnt pop up at all it does is gives me super speed thats it the last time i open the menu fine on the pc then after that the menu started bugging out and i cant open the menu no more i wonder can u compile it to pc cuz i converted it with scotoolbox with 32 players.

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Menu doesnt pop up at all it does is gives me super speed thats it the last time i open the menu fine on the pc then after that the menu started bugging out and i cant open the menu no more i wonder can u compile it to pc cuz i converted it with scotoolbox with 32 players.
I dont think the menu will work for pc if u use toolbox cuz i think he doesn't use SC-CL so mostlikely the variable limit will kick in. Well toolbox always breaks menus.

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ill try to make the updated version work for 32 players, for at least the basic networking functions, but i doubt ill go through all of the all player functions and protections and make them function on pc

Last edited:
Hail Marys

Hail Marys

No Rules.
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes its a bit buggy honestly, not bashing or anything just giving some feedback.

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes its a bit buggy honestly, not bashing or anything just giving some feedback.
Lmao, it's cool, it has a lot of test items that were at one point works in progress, and some that were left that way. This Is also and older copy of the menu so it'll be a bit. Better later on too

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good work as always bud! When I return from my holiday I’ll test and upload some screenshots for everyone. :smile:

WENUS

WENUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good work as always bud! When I return from my holiday I’ll test and upload some screenshots for everyone. :smile:[/
preciate it, ill hopefully have the newest version fixed and ready by then as well

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
preciate it, ill hopefully have the newest version fixed and ready by then as well
Brilliant, feel free to PM me when it’s ready so I get the notification.

Hail Marys

Hail Marys

No Rules.
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Don’t make me no smoke you again
Well ya got me bamboozeled there bud. You are the best pilot hands down....:rolleyes:

Lmao, it's cool, it has a lot of test items that were at one point works in progress, and some that were left that way. This Is also and older copy of the menu so it'll be a bit. Better later on too
No prob man, it's actually a good menu tbh from what's put out nowadays but those little bugs are eh lol. Can't wait for the updated one!

Top Bottom
Login
Register