What's new

Show Off My Latest Creation

J

Jedi

That Star Wars Guy
Reaction score
I was snowed in so I decided to make something as practice and I think it turned out pretty nice.

MSyeQaM.gif

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
Simple but great. Looks good bud.

K

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
You can have the AT-AT moving but keep R2 still and it would create the same effect but more smooth imo.

Z

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Reaction score
This made me chuckle. You have to love Star Wars.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
There you go K Kin . You be the judge.
Djb9Jpo.gif
Still love original only problem K Kin is focusing on is when R2D2 moves it makes it look like the other one is lagging a couple of seconds, but in reality it's really not. Still great though.

J

Jedi

That Star Wars Guy
Reaction score
Still love original only problem K Kin is focusing on is when R2D2 moves it makes it look like the other one is lagging a couple of seconds, but in reality it's really not. Still great though.
Oh. My intentions for that was that the AT-AT was catching up so R2 had to gun it a little.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
Oh. My intentions for that was that the AT-AT was catching up so R2 had to gun it a little.
Exactly and I enjoyed that better then the second one you made.

S

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
Original gives me a better feeling of motion adds to the drama of the piece, awesome mate gave a good chuckle, simple but very effective:smile:

J

Jedi

That Star Wars Guy
Reaction score
Original gives me a better feeling of motion adds to the drama of the piece, awesome mate gave a good chuckle, simple but very effective:smile:
Thanks man. That's what I try to go for. Might try something else now.

Top Bottom