My L4D Hack

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by bubblebuddyi, Dec 31, 2008 with 13 replies and 1,507 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Heres my Left 4 Dead hack, inspired by Wan5's tutorials.

Heres what everything does:

L bumper: Spawns a Smoker
    R bumper: "no clip mode" (fly through walls)
    Back button: Instant full health, full ammo
    L stick: Spawns a LIVE pipe bomb
    R stick: This is the confusing one, but basicly you have to be a Smoker for it to work. You can grab anyone from any distance and kill them instantly with your tongue of death. (it just enables it, *for everyone*)
    Up d-pad: where ever your aiming, you and your team "warps" to, or go to, instantly.
    Right d-pad: Delete things, boot people.
    Down d-pad: You drop a sniper, M16, auto shotgun, pipe bomb, molotov, first aid kit, and pills, all at once.
    Left d-pad: Enables instant revive of teammate (haven't tested it online yet) and when your moving around, your accuracy doesn't spread, or decrease.

Thats pretty much all i changed. I might make a video later, if anyone wants to help just post it here. Enjoy and let me know what you think!
    PS. Must be host for these to work.

Mirror:

2. Xlx N30N xlX

Xlx N30N xlX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So most of these hacks are YOURS ONLY right? Except for the Smoker hack where you Click down the right stick to grab anyone, anywhere. Ill try this out and hopefully it works :biggrin:.

3. OP
    bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There all mine. And for the smoker one, you just press the stick, and it enables all the stuff. All you gotta do is suck up someone.

• Like Like x 1
  4. wan5

wan5 Member

Ratings:
    Sounds awesome, nice job.. will be giving this a test later on i think. Thanks!:thumbup:

5. OP
    bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The instant revive is for everyone online also. Im thinking about changing the smoker's settings back to normal, its dumb when its used against you =X

• Like Like x 1
  6. FATAL 213

FATAL 213 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :thumbup: Hey Bubblebuddyi
    Long time no see ..ok back on topic..nice mod very nice i used it last night
    works great :biggrin:

7. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Achievements... lol Good Job dude.

EDIT

Are you going to do some Campaign Hacks? Infinite Health maybe? The ability to call a horde?

8. Sir Neberius

Sir Neberius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could you tell me what commands you binded to these buttons to get these to work? Also, the Rapidshare link is dead.

9. OP
    bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i added a mirror, and the commands i'll add later, i got things to do at the moment.

10. Sir Neberius

Sir Neberius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ah, well now that the file is up again, I can find the commands myself. Thanks for re-uploading it. :biggrin:

11. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Anyone want to mod with me some, I got one friend that does but I don't want to be on his balls everytime he's online:thumbup:. Thanks Probe 7 btw.

12. helldog7000

helldog7000 Newbie

Ratings:
    can i use thing on line:cursing:

13. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
  14. Jordan is Sick

Jordan is Sick Enthusiast

Ratings:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.