Unsolved My ipod touch 5g won't charge.

• Thread starter TrippyXenon
  • Start date
  • Views 459
T

TrippyXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was at a friends house and my ipod ran out of battery, I went back to my house to charge it and I saw it was being kinda slow with the charge process, I went to bed thinking my Ipod was going to be charged in the morning, but nothing! My ipod had no battery at all, I tried to get into DFU mode but it won't answer and it won't charge, I don't know what to do.
Can you guys help me? :frown:

Operating System
  1. iOS
S

Sex

Jerry4Ad‮nim
Reaction score
So I was at a friends house and my ipod ran out of battery, I went back to my house to charge it and I saw it was being kinda slow with the charge process, I went to bed thinking my Ipod was going to be charged in the morning, but nothing! My ipod had no battery at all, I tried to get into DFU mode but it won't answer and it won't charge, I don't know what to do.
Is your cord fine? Did you have any problems with it before?

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score

You should find another charger and try it, and see if a different one works.

T

TrippyXenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should find another charger and try it, and see if a different one works.
I just changed it like a month ago, but ok will give it a try :smile:, will let you guys know how it goes.

Top Bottom