Solved My iPod has bent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stxnce

Stxnce

⋆ Car Obsessed ⋆
Reaction score
Sin$
I have just noticed that in the middle of my iPod 5G , it is bent and when placed on a flat service it has about 3mm cap from the middle to the flat service.

I've had a look on YouTube etc. on how to try and straighten it out , I've tried hitting it with a hammer a few times but that hasn't worked.I haven't really :biggrin:

I'm just wondering if it is worth trying to bend it back or to put it in it's case again and hope for the best , I just don't want the bend to get worse :frown:

Do you have any suggestions ?

Operating System
  1. iOS
A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
I have just noticed that in the middle of my iPod 5G , it is bent and when placed on a flat service it has about 3mm cap from the middle to the flat service.

I've had a look on YouTube etc. on how to try and straighten it out , I've tried hitting it with a hammer a few times but that hasn't worked.I haven't really :biggrin:

I'm just wondering if it is worth trying to bend it back or to put it in it's case again and hope for the best , I just don't want the bend to get worse :frown:

Do you have any suggestions ?
Go to Apple, b**** about it, then they will surley give you another one.

Stxnce

Stxnce

⋆ Car Obsessed ⋆
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to Apple, b**** about it, then they will surley give you another one.

I've had the iPod for about 1 and half years , I don't think they will give me another one. I would just leave it the way it is but I'm scared it's either going to break or not perform as it should do :frown:

Stxnce

Stxnce

⋆ Car Obsessed ⋆
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help , I'm going to look around to see if I can pick one up fairly cheap :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register