What's new

Discussion My Herman Miller Embody has arrived!

Revshots

Revshots

Nothing to see here!
Reaction score
It's very comfortable! So far I really like it, I'm thinking it will last me 10 years minimum. Here are a few pictures (They're not the best, hoping to get a nice camera soon):

http://imgur.com/a/sFlSt

MA2Peaces

MA2Peaces

Ghetto and Proud... And Hungry
Reaction score
One of those "back-supporting" chairs I presume?

Cryptid

Cryptid

Stickied Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
It's very comfortable! So far I really like it, I'm thinking it will last me 10 years minimum. Here are a few pictures (They're not the best, hoping to get a nice camera soon):

http://imgur.com/a/sFlSt

Absolutely love those chairs; extremely comfortable. Friend of a friend has one and I'll say this; if you're going to be sitting at a desk for the majority of the day, a chair like that is a great investment.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Very nice chair.

Revshots

Revshots

Nothing to see here!
Reaction score
Aren't they super expensive?

Yeah, mine was around $1450 after shipping and tax.

Absolutely love those chairs; extremely comfortable. Friend of a friend has one and I'll say this; if you're going to be sitting at a desk for the majority of the day, a chair like that is a great investment.

So far it's great, it feels really good and it's very adjustable.

One of those "back-supporting" chairs I presume?

Yeah.

A random Black Guy

A random Black Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That CHAIR was $1450?! God dude, im all for spending money on cool stuff, but isn't that a bit excessive? Is it noticeably different than a normal chair?

MA2Peaces

MA2Peaces

Ghetto and Proud... And Hungry
Reaction score
That CHAIR was $1450?! God dude, im all for spending money on cool stuff, but isn't that a bit excessive? Is it noticeably different than a normal chair?
From what I've seen this dude isn't necessarily tied down with limited finances. Besides a good chair might be good. Too bad I slouch no matter what :tongue:

The_Notorious_BIG

The_Notorious_BIG

NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Reaction score

So far it's great, it feels really good and it's very adjustable.

Yeah.

I give up with competing with you lol. Im only just about to buy a new monitor lol

Revshots

Revshots

Nothing to see here!
Reaction score

It's worth it. It's made in the USA and it got a 12 year warranty. Also with how much time I spend at my computer, it's very much worth the cost.

For example, if I spend 20 hours a 7 day week at my PC (just an example number), that is 80 hours a month, and 960 hours a year. If I keep this chair for 10 years, that is 9600 hours.

$1,450 / 9600 hours = $0.15 an hour for this chair to be kept for 10 years. Which isn't much and I'll probably have this chair for the whole 12 year warranty period.

G

Groxxy

Reaction score
Wow. May I ask what you do to get the funds?

Top Bottom