What's new

Solved My hearse is gone!

Sinestro

Sinestro

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reaction score
Sin$
So I went on gta online today and my hearse was not in any of my garages! Also It was not at MMI! Did rockstar do what they did to get the space docker out of my garage before?

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably, It doesn't spawn online so it's probably not meant to be storeable considering it's a hearse.

Upvote 0
Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Not meant to spawn online at all. You have to bring in a hearse from SP via a gltich in order to do this.
It actually does spawn online without a hearse. I found it in a solo game and that is how I have mine. No hearses were in the game for it to 'jump spawn' from. It's just extremely rare, and mine is still in my garage, so no worries :wink:

Upvote 0
MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
It actually does spawn online without a hearse. I found it in a solo game and that is how I have mine. No hearses were in the game for it to 'jump spawn' from. It's just extremely rare, and mine is still in my garage, so no worries :wink:
They do spawn, but I have only ever seen one spawn when I was not already driving a hearse. They really are very rare

Upvote 0
2much4u

2much4u

Dem SPRX files tho
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Doubt rockstar would hotfix the hearse since it is not a major problem. They would patch it with an update. Must have been an errror.

Upvote 0
caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You stated that the car wasn't located in the garage, or with MMI.....

Did you try calling your mechanic to see if it was destroyed?

Upvote 0
caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it was destroyed it would show up in mmi.
.... Not if it wasn't insured.

If it wasn't insured, and was in fact destroyed, it will show up on your mechanics list as destroyed and not at MMI.

I learned that while bringing mine in. Stored it, brought it out a week later, and a tank fired at me, completely forgot to insure it.

Upvote 0
B

Bogan as bro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im having the same issue with my mercenary car, ive had it for months... upgraded everything. took it out for a grief and didnt think twice about it being blown up....

mmi wont answer.. which means there nothing insured... and it doesnt have a place in my garage when you go to rearange cars.. and its listed as destroyed when i call mechanic...

spewing that took ages to get ha

Upvote 0
Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
im having the same issue with my mercenary car, ive had it for months... upgraded everything. took it out for a grief and didnt think twice about it being blown up....

mmi wont answer.. which means there nothing insured... and it doesnt have a place in my garage when you go to rearange cars.. and its listed as destroyed when i call mechanic...

spewing that took ages to get ha
If it is listed as destroyed call Mors Mutual Insurance.

Upvote 0
B

Bogan as bro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they dont answer the phone... its only listed as destroyed when i call my mechanic for a ride.... but when your in the blue circle in your garage.. its not listed at all....

Upvote 0
VANAGON

VANAGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they dont answer the phone... its only listed as destroyed when i call my mechanic for a ride.... but when your in the blue circle in your garage.. its not listed at all....
Try destroying a different vehicle so that they will answer, then it might appear.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register