What's new

Patched My Halo 4 discoveries (updated every 2 weeks if possible)

• Thread starter Sliding Ghost
  • Start date
  • Views 1,241
S

Sliding Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been 2 weeks since the release date and I've uncovered some interesting stuff (sometimes I used existing finds to find new ones). All of these have something to do with the AI. :smile:

Tutorial (outdated)

Click on the videos individually and you'll find skip links in the description. Setup work ain't easy or convenient, not to mention difficult to present since there's no Theater, but it's rewarding.

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't watch the last two they were long as hell ><

In the second video you didn't say how you got that invisible ghost.

S

Sliding Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didn't watch the last two they were long as hell ><

In the second video you didn't say how you got that invisible ghost.
Alright, I'll get straight to the action:

Actually, it's a tiny Banshee. Here's a tutorial. The Banshee discovery has been out for quite some time.

TKDK4

TKDK4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you keep punching during the last video...

Also, why does that knight go rogue? Error in the scripting?

S

Sliding Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you keep punching during the last video...

Also, why does that knight go rogue? Error in the scripting?
I was delaying a checkpoint + possible future checkpoints. Since there's no Theater, I have to film the setup in real time.

Apparently, the cheering Knights are on a separate team from the Prometheans and are enemies with them. These anomalies aren't uncommon. The Didact on Midnight is actually an ally. Anyways, I think the Watcher resurrecting the Knight is the key; he's revived with no scripting (which is why he stands in place).

TKDK4

TKDK4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was delaying a checkpoint + possible future checkpoints. Since there's no Theater, I have to film the setup in real time.

Apparently, the cheering Knights are on a separate team from the Prometheans and are enemies with them. These anomalies aren't uncommon. The Didact on Midnight is actually an ally. Anyways, I think the Watcher resurrecting the Knight is the key; he's revived with no scripting (which is why he stands in place).

Thats some neat info, I might have to see what other boundaries are breakable in this game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register