What's new

Solved My Gta is recognizing as Bo2? RGH

DazedMaze316

DazedMaze316

Reaction score
Sin$
As the title says, my gta disc 2 is showing up as bo2 when i try to start it or view more details about it. It worked fine for the longest time then kept crashing at startup so i deleted it completely from my console and tried to recopy disc 2 to my hdd and it sends me to dashboard every time, Then when i press x to view more details it says Cod Bo2? Any help please, Thanks been having this issue for weeks and haven't been able to resolve it.

Ricky carrazco

Ricky carrazco

A unskilled non professional
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using the actual disk? Have you tried just burning it onto your hdd from free style Dash? I have my game all on my hdd and launch them from my laptop. After the update i heard of people having to re download some games but not sure why or what happen. any way i haven't had my RGH very long but maybe thats an idea

Upvote 0
DazedMaze316

DazedMaze316

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you using the actual disk? Have you tried just burning it onto your hdd from free style Dash? I have my game all on my hdd and launch them from my laptop. After the update i heard of people having to re download some games but not sure why or what happen. any way i haven't had my RGH very long but maybe thats an idea
Yeah, ive actually tried using two different copies of the game mine and my cousins, it wont burn on my hdd anymore nor will it read gta 5 at all.

Upvote 0
Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Why use the actual disc? Why not just extract the game on Freestyle Dash and use it that way?
I'm not QUITE sure of your issue, but just a suggestion that may solve it. Or have you tried using a digital/extracted copy already?

Upvote 0
DazedMaze316

DazedMaze316

Reaction score
Sin$
Why use the actual disc? Why not just extract the game on Freestyle Dash and use it that way?
I'm not QUITE sure of your issue, but just a suggestion that may solve it. Or have you tried using a digital/extracted copy already?
My problem is my dvd drive wont read the disc. Xex menu or Fs3 will extract it it recognizes as "play DVD" when an xbox game is in my disc drive.

Upvote 0
Blitz

Blitz

My Problems have Problems.
Reaction score
Sin$
My problem is my dvd drive wont read the disc. Xex menu or Fs3 will extract it it recognizes as "play DVD" when an xbox game is in my disc drive.
Same thing happened to me. I had to completely uninstall it, and I downloaded mine from the XB Store with my MSP Spoofer. So I do that now, and it works fine. Just sign in and go to Games and start it up. Otherwise I don't know. It won't recognize my discs and somehow the GoD version got messed up when I tried that.

Upvote 0
DazedMaze316

DazedMaze316

Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing happened to me. I had to completely uninstall it, and I downloaded mine from the XB Store with my MSP Spoofer. So I do that now, and it works fine. Just sign in and go to Games and start it up. Otherwise I don't know. It won't recognize my discs and somehow the GoD version got messed up when I tried that.
Thanks dude, at least im not the only one it happened to. IT FINALLY WORKS AGAIN! :smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register