My First

Discussion in 'The Graveyard' started by Coleeemaaan, Aug 15, 2009 with 6 replies and 228 views.

1. Coleeemaaan

Coleeemaaan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    First try with new brushes, Im new to photoshop, The colours may clash but in my eyes they look normal please dont disrespect this because im colourblind I have a colourblindness called protanopia.

"Protanopia is a severe type of color vision deficiency caused by the complete absence of red retinal photoreceptors. It is a form of dichromatism in which red appears dark. It is hereditary, sex-linked, and present in 1% of all males."- Wikipedia​

Every now and then ill give my go at coloured images, But you'll see I do alot of black and white images. but I just thought i'd tell the people of se7ensins for future reference​

Here it is:
    [​IMG]

2. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    It looks good, but it is very simple.

You should try messing around with the filters so you can get a better looking background, because what your using is just clouds right?

And the stars are a good addition but it would have been better if they had some sort of motion to them.

That eye is very nice though. Kind of reminds me of Cortana's eye from the Halo 3 cover.

Other than what I said above, very nice on your first try.

3. OP
    Coleeemaaan

Coleeemaaan Enthusiast

Ratings:

Thank you man appreciate it

4. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Not too bad but it needs a little contrast. It blends in and the stars are a bit much considering how cloudy it is.

5. going down00

going down00 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It seems more like a logo, or maybe an ad or something.

But I have to say those colors work wonders together, great blending on that.

6. darkFX

darkFX Member

Ratings:
    I want ot see more of your work after reading your color blind i think it would be cool seing what you make.But good first attempt

7. OP
    Coleeemaaan

Coleeemaaan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ill put more stuff up but usually I use black and white or the same colour but different shades, because I take GCSE art at school I use chalk and charcoal but when it comes to painting with colours, I hate it...