What's new

Solved My First Trinity Rgh

• Thread starter BFH PILOT 3RD KD
  • Start date
  • Views 218
B

BFH PILOT 3RD KD

Reaction score
Hello I have just got my first Trinity RGh with a flashed disk drive and am not sure where to start? I don't have a computer right now and was wondering if I can do this Mobile on a Android phone? I can borrow a friend's laptop and planning on getting my own PC soon but am limited with what I can do right now. I was planning on Getting Ninja stealth For Cod mod menu and need to know also a stealth server or mod menu for battlefield 3 and 4 I love these games.

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Make sure you post your support thread in the correct section, I have moved it so you can recieve the help you need.

K

KiomaticMods

Reaction score
Hello I have just got my first Trinity RGh with a flashed disk drive and am not sure where to start? I don't have a computer right now and was wondering if I can do this Mobile on a Android phone? I can borrow a friend's laptop and planning on getting my own PC soon but am limited with what I can do right now. I was planning on Getting Ninja stealth For Cod mod menu and need to know also a stealth server or mod menu for battlefield 3 and 4 I love these games.
You'll definitely need a computer to set up your rgh especially if you are going online. Also there are no mod menus for bf3 and bf4. I would buy ninja stealth if you want a good quality server and want to stay online for a long time!

Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Yeah, you'll need a computer for most of the things you do on an RGH, you'll have to deal with all the files through an USB or Xbox 360 Neighborhood which is basically connecting over your internet. To even think about getting online you'll need a computer to transfer a Key Vault. Also one of the best servers out is Ninja. You can look around for your own mod menus, due to there being several of them out.

B

BFH PILOT 3RD KD

Reaction score
Yeh sorry my bad for posting in the wrong area I'm using a mobile and it is hard to navigate the website with this laggy android :frown: also continuing on my post can't you add your key vault with a USB? Instead of using neighborhood? 
So nobody has worked on a mod menu for the battlefield series beside Elfc?

PotatoPooper

PotatoPooper

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Cool RGH bud you will have fun!

2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
You'll come across 100's of knock off servers, that are said to be cool, cheap, and long kv life etc.....You will try them out
Be prepared for "console won't boot. console freezing at logo"
Eventually you'll be forced to go Ninja
This is a great forum for support. Just have patience when posting questions

Top Bottom