• Thread starter Compton Mods
  • Start date
  • Views 249
Compton Mods

Compton Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, so I just got Photoshop and I started to make GFX. So, I decided to make my first sig. I really like the rapper Eminem but I saw that SiiNnEr had him and I didn't want something someone else had. I have not seen anybody with a Drake sig so I decided to make one. This is my first sig, so please judge. I know it's very simple, but I honestly don't know that much about Photoshop. So here it is and I hope you like it.

EDIT:
158a59t.png

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's simple but cool, I like it but the Compton Mods looks a bit pixeled make sure you have the text on smooth or sharpened and toy around with it. Just a thought. Make one with Obama, saying OBAMARAMA!

Raisin RRR

Raisin RRR

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hold shift while you are resizing to keep it normal. the Compton mods text looks bad.

Compton Mods

Compton Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's simple but cool, I like it but the Compton Mods looks a bit pixeled make sure you have the text on smooth or sharpened and toy around with it. Just a thought. Make one with Obama, saying OBAMARAMA!

Thanks. I was bored so I made you this. :smile:
2yyw3lh.png

UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like you used a clipping mask on your render, which is more advanced then your usual first sig. Very nice!

Compton Mods

Compton Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks like you used a clipping mask on your render, which is more advanced then your usual first sig. Very nice!

Thanks. I was just playing around with the tools so I really don't know what I did exactly. But, I think I just made it a pattern and then applied the pattern to the text. Yeah, I am pretty sure that is what I did.

StackOverflow

o0xIBrUnKhOrST

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Its very simple. You got the text you like, then applied a clipping mask over the text with the picture, added the 1pt stroke, and then your name. Its nice for your first. But when you add a picture, when resizing it hold shift to keep it proportioned.

Rebelution

Rebelution

Flyer Fanatic
Reaction score
Sin$
Its good but idk is it just me or is his missing eye bothering?

Top Bottom
Login
Register