Sin$

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
You actually got 5 kills, but that was pretty cool.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one man! My first quad collateral that i recorded was on MW3 aswell :tongue: (Watch first clip, Friends had made a clan and ripped clips from my theater)

N

NotesGFX

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one man! My first quad collateral that i recorded was on MW3 aswell :tongue: (Watch first clip, Friends had made a clan and ripped clips from my theater)

Are you still sniping? Need a clan? Haha. I've got my clan that's recruiting players.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice clip. :smile: You're in Optic?
No, I liked the way the gamertag looked. I never passed myself up as OpTic and I put in the bio I was never in it. People respected me often because I was actually good with the sniper.

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
No, I liked the way the gamertag looked. I never passed myself up as OpTic and I put in the bio I was never in it. People respected me often because I was actually good with the sniper.
You seem to hit a lot of clips, so I wouldn't doubt you being in OpTic without looking at your bio.

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
You seem to hit a lot of clips, so I wouldn't doubt you being in OpTic without looking at your bio.
Haha thanks, I've sniped for a while. I think I've hit some of my best clips on that account.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you still sniping? Need a clan? Haha. I've got my clan that's recruiting players.
I still snipe yeah i tried to join clans before but it just wasn't for me i would rather just go solo for now but thanks for the offer

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
HOLY DAMN! That was sexy! If only I was ever put in that position myself :oops:
With my luck, I would get a quad hitmarker. I was playing Black Ops 2 a few days ago, and a triply collateral was lined up in front of me, and I got a hitmarker on all three. I have horrible luck.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
With my luck, I would get a quad hitmarker. I was playing Black Ops 2 a few days ago, and a triply collateral was lined up in front of me, and I got a hitmarker on all three. I have horrible luck.
I was lined up for a quad once. Host left and the game lagged out. You could say that my wall had felt my pain.

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I was lined up for a quad once. Host left and the game lagged out. You could say that my wall had felt my pain.
Thats terrible! When I got that triple hitmarker, I practically yelled into my mic, put down the controller on my desk, and let the next two games finish themselves.

Top Bottom
Login
Register