• Start date
  • Views 568
Xbox360M0DeR

Xbox360M0DeR

Enthusiast
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I have been very anxious to release my first program. It's called Program Creator, and it literally creates programs. Of course it creates very very very small programs, and your options are extremely limited, but it's a good start. Please give me some feedback and make me aware of any bugs you find. You can download it here. It is a very small .exe file so there are no system requirements. Made a small website for it here if you want to give feedback there. I intend to update it in the future again and again. Here is a virus total link for anybody who is skeptical about the program. By the way this was created in visual basic 2010 if anybody is curious. Also, big thanks to epicyolo for the help creating this.

picture here

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...cd6945cd559575dbf0b4202f/analysis/1373249953/

http://vscan.novirusthanks.org/anal...e38c934312cbe43/cHJvZ3JhbS1jcmVhdG9yLWV4ZQ==/

Last edited:
Knickers

Knickers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's neat! If it's not private though, it's always good to show the source so you can receive constructive criticism.

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, im looking forward to using this to make a small pogram that may help people convert PC worlds to xbox worlds much more easier than oPryzeLP's way but he'll still get his credit.

Xbox360M0DeR

Xbox360M0DeR

Enthusiast
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool, im looking forward to using this to make a small pogram that may help people convert PC worlds to xbox worlds much more easier than oPryzeLP's way but he'll still get his credit.

haha it's not anywhere near capable of doing something like this, your options are extremely limited, after all, it's my first program.

Top Bottom
Login
Register