What's new

Unsolved My first pc build on a budget help?

E

Evor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Want to build i gaming pc that can run csgo and minecraft for around £300 to £400
im new to this so im dont know what parts i need so i anyone could Help choose some parts taht would be awesome thanks. :smile: (upgradeable)

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
What about a operating system and a hard drive?
There's an hard drive in the build (1TB WD blue) and usually, we do not put the OS in the build. You could easily find a key on the internet for windows 7 for less than 10$.

E

Evor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's an hard drive in the build (1TB WD blue) and usually, we do not put the OS in the build. You could easily find a key on the internet for windows 7 for less than 10$.
oh okay can you do a £300 so i can see that thanks

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Was going to recommend this, but lol idek he's decreasing the budget to £300.
Well, it was 400 before anyway, yours was too expensive to begin with. :o

Making really innexpensive build is quite fun IMO. It's way more of a challenge than to build high-end rigs.

E

Evor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Making really innexpensive build is quite fun IMO. It's way more of a challenge than to build high-end rigs.
What rig do you have or gaming pc

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score

£40 over, but you get a good build that would play CSGO at max settings.

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
I have a quite old build, it's about 4 years old but can run any games at medium or better at 1080p so I'm good.
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/tK63Fd

The R7 370 gets ~ 150FPS in counter-stike Global offensive max Setting 1080p
The R7 360 gets ~ 130FPS in counter-stike Global offensive max Setting 1080p
If OP wants to play only CGSO then go with this build at £401. If he is decreasing it to £300 then I will need to make a new build.

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
If OP wants to play only CGSO then go with this build at £401. If he is decreasing it to £300 then I will need to make a new build.
Thanks for linking him my build but with worst RAM, worst PSU and more expensive case?
He doesn't need a more powerful PSU and the PSU in my first build is good value considering that it's a gold certified semi-modular PSU.
2 sticks of RAM is better than one. Your's also slower.
As for the case, it's up to him if he prefers looks over performance.

S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Thanks for linking him my build but with worst RAM, worst PSU and more expensive case?
He doesn't need a more powerful PSU and the PSU in my first build is good value considering that it's a gold certified semi-modular PSU.
2 sticks of RAM is better than one. Your's also slower.
As for the case, it's up to him if he prefers looks over performance.
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/gzbNNN
I know two sticks are better, but he can add another 8GB stick later on and make it 16GB.

Top Bottom