What's new

Discussion My first Minecraft impression!

• Thread starter DMonty63
  • Start date
  • Views 429
D

DMonty63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For most, no maybe all of you I am a big xbox gamer!

One day I was thinking about minecraft. I thought it looked dumb and stupid. Then I thought I would check out the marketplace. I saw in the Indi games and saw a game called "Total Miner:Forge". I downloaded the demo and was like wow, this looks exactly like Minecraft! And its fenominal! I had spare microsoft points so I bought it. I played that game for weeks and weeks, played it a lot longer after they released multiplayer! Then I got back to thinking

about minecraft. Like wow that looks 999999 billion times more fun. As of today I got it and im hooked I love it mainly syndicate and whiteboy, both big on youtube inspired me. i love it.

C

cosbraa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never heard of you tbh.
but yes minecraft is good.

W

WWWWV

Getting There
Reaction score
On the xbox marketplace, Castle Miner is a whole lot better then total miner forge, you should try it out.

W

Winter

Jim. Over ruler of Sumo.
Reaction score
Minecraft rip-offs are crap IMO. Watch some classic youtubers, like kiershar. Those are quality videos, not syndicate who only did it because machinima started doing it.

T

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
Minecraft rip-offs are crap IMO. Watch some classic youtubers, like kiershar. Those are quality videos, not syndicate who only did it because machinima started doing it.
true lol.

D

DMonty63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
true lol.
I agree, and I no syndicate started because he gets payed not only by youtube but also machinima and other companies too. And yes minecraft rip offs are crap. I just think this game is amazing! I really do. You can do so much, you can almost make the game anything you want it to be!

Z

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Reaction score
I see we have a new member in the section then :biggrin: Welcome to the family.

Top Bottom