What's new

my first hog skin

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, this is my first hog skin i quickly put together just to see how the basics of photoshop work. its just a navy blue skin with white trim.

credit for the rims goes to Valvious (i think thats how you spell it lol) from his awsome venom skin.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

myfirsthog-1.jpg

myfirsthog-2.jpg

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
well, at least you actually replied!! lol. like i said, i quickly threw it together just to find out the basics of photoshop. i didnt ever plan on posting it, i just got bored. :tongue: lol.

can you at least tell me whats so bad about it so i can work specifically on that?

K

killarzachary

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try a full map skins, thats the best way to improve your skining skills.

P

phantasticfetus

Reaction score
Sin$
wow

wow ur horrible but at least u put some pics of it unlike the other people that don't put any pics of thier maps cause thier stupid. no one will DL it there is no pics, they also won't DL it it is ****ty. oh well, neon under the hog would make it a lot better.

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lol. im telling you, i didnt know the first thing about photoshop and it was my first. i didnt expect it to be good though.

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
but yall never told me. what makes it so horrible? i can see it being not that great, but horrible?

J

jeremizzle55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would put neons on it, do something with the turret, and the interior of the hog. but i wouldnt say its horrible, just nothing special haha

X

-XpLiCiT-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its pretty good.

The only reason people are saying it's horrible might be a couple reasons.

1. They probly suck theirselves
2. They try to be cool on a forum
3. They might feel their penis is bigger because they talk **** on a forum.

That's probly why they say it sucks.

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
well thanks yall. oh, and i just injected and took pics, i didnt feel like i needed to do any special other stuff like neons for pics. well, i thought it wasnt horrible. well thanks for some POSITIVE feedback. lol. do yall know anything i can do on photoshop that would add some cool effects to it? like, how hard would it be to make one of those pics where theres a pic or color and its like fading but instead of fading the image is breaking up into a lot of little squares that still have the pieces of the pic on them and there like flying toward the back. i know i didnt do too great of a job explaining it but its like on windows movie maker there is an effect where the last frame or pic breaks into a bunch of little squares. its like that but i want it in a fading manner. like starting in the middle with not too much fading then making its way toward the back it starts fading more and more. and the little squares would need to be moving toward the back. haha, if anyone deciphers that description and knows how to do it please tell me, thanks! :smile:

M

Mizwax

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i know dude!! Valvious did a good job making those! i only had them for the pics but then i uploaded them cause they were archived together so.... PACKAGE DEAL!!!!

Forgoten Dynasty

Forgoten Dynasty

Free Sosa #bangbang
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Everymodder said:
ha horrible

phantasticfetus said:
wow ur horrible but at least u put some pics of it unlike the other people that don't put any pics of thier maps cause thier stupid. no one will DL it there is no pics, they also won't DL it it is ****ty. oh well, neon under the hog would make it a lot better.

thier just upset because they havent reached 50 post yet lol what noobs -_-

Remember every one the higher your post count it the bigger your penis is

l Gob l

l Gob l

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Everymodder said:
ha horrible

Can you do better? I backed you up in YOUR thread when you posted some mods, dont do what they did to you and say horrible and stuff man thats a pain in the *** to the creator and rude to begin with. So, post some of your stuff and let the se7en community decide.

Oh your post got edited, ah well.

Nice mod man looks pretty sweet. :biggrin: (no really i cant do **** with halo modding so i lke it anyways. Nice rims! :biggrin:)

Top Bottom
Login
Register