What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion My First Case mod

• Thread starter VinnyHaw
  • Start date
  • Views 392
VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
my first case mod. me and my bud did it, and now we realize that doing circles on a xbox are hella hard haha. but whatever, i like it...for now. i have more cases so i'll do more in the future. but enjoy this for now.

right side
rjh4pl.jpg

left side
25i3rsg.jpg

i6kup2.jpg

Jman864

Jman864

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks sweet...but did you sand the side with the ghost?

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah. i had probs with the ghost at first. then i had to touch it up. but it was my first try.

M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dude practice spraying on somthing else first and make sure the spray is definatly what u want like texture and colour also dont forget to use plastic primmer and a clear laquer coat for the finnish. But that is a pretty good attempt for your first try and the idea gets you full marks for creativity maybe your next project will need to have a patent :smile: (you never know.....)

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, i wanna do put a window in one eventually. my next project though is putting led's in my controller

X

XxJoRgEMoDzxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it looks pretty cool for your first case mod + the gold paint looks really nice. :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register