My Final Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
Since David Bowie died of cancer and he was one of my all-time favorite artists, I was wondering if the 7s graphics community could come together and make a Bowie sig(s) for me. For those of you who didn't know, I have cancer as well and don't have long to live. I sorta want this sig as my final send off if you get what I mean. Something to remember me by I guess. I'll be putting all of them in an image rotator and have it be my sig. I want all you gfx legends to do this :wink:

Last edited:
ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish I could do graphics man but I know these peeps will do a wonderful job and you're doing a wonderful job keeping your head up.

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I can give this a try when I get home. :smile:

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Eh not the best, but this is what I came up with. I'm sure Knowledge could come up with something way better. :wink:
It should resize on its own when you put it as your sig if you choose to use it.
MSb82xF.png

Manj Tandi

Manj Tandi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just another simple design for a signature or background

Z96ZIir.jpg

vTAqiJn.jpg

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try and make something once I get the chance, in the middle of exams rn :/. Also I didn't get a tag for this so maybe you should retag all those people in the spoiler.

SGTR0CK117

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Since David Bowie died of cancer and he was one of my all-time favorite artists, I was wondering if the 7s graphics community could come together and make a Bowie sig(s) for me. For those of you who didn't know, I have cancer as well and don't have long to live. I sorta want this sig as my final send off if you get what I mean. Something to remember me by I guess. I'll be putting all of them in an image rotator and have it be my sig. I want all you gfx legends to do this :wink:

Here you go mate, enjoy
reGJPLT.png

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Just bumping this real quick for any late comers to chime in and to remind you before you leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register