Not open for further replies.
Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, it came today, and I was like YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
But then I looked at it and was like where the hell is this supposed to plug in? o.O
So I have a look on YouTube, and I've only found out that you need like 6 different wires for this..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn_bZ29Rrj8]YouTube - How To Setup Your EasyCap (EZCap) to XBOX 360[/ame]
I need like all them wires, but I have no clue what they are or where to get them.. Do shops even sell them?
HELP D:

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
Radioshack, Frys, Microcenter, Bestbuy, Newegg.

Y Splitter's and RCA couplers

T

tactr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't HAVE to have those unless you are recording AS you are playing on live (which hogs LOADS AND LOADS of storage. If you're just capping H3 stuff, you can easily preview what you are doing on the computer screen...it's just a bit smaller :smile:

BTW...you 2 sets of Red/Yellow/White RCA cables, and three splitters. Cost me less than ten bucks (as I have loads of RCA cables from DVD players, VCRs, etc...)

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my setup... These items are actually quite readily avaliable if you know where to look. :tongue: It lets you cap while displaying what you're capping on the TV.

My setup (stuff I posted a while back):

So I use two of these:
21SOGw0xRDL._SL500_AA200_.jpg

And have one of these:
31j-67QMZ2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

They're not extension cables BTW... CBA to redo the pics.

Component cable set to SD (when recording of course. It's normally on HD :tongue:):
2ngt01t.jpg

Setup on back of TV with splitters and w/e:
f2sknk.jpg

And setup at EasyCap end:
dfgljo.jpg

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I've got all the stuff, but when I go to record, I get this
2zxo08m.jpg

What do I do now? =/

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is everything connect properly? Have you chosen the right source? And have you selected the right input formats? E.g. PAL 60? Oh, and is your EasyCap a DC60+?

And if all else fails, I suggest you try AmCap, which is what I use. :smile:

O

OZ0NE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You got the AV cables and the to AV splitters?

This is a video and a picture I made a long time ago but general idea. I hope it helps.

dsdfdgf.jpg

For the video ignore the end part, that doesn't effect you. Thats how the cables should look except u only need 2 AV splitters, not 3.

Edit: Dazzle is the same as an easycap.

T

tactr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, update the USB drivers, my cap card did that when I reformatted from media center to XP pro and it wasn't "fast" enough on the driver end.

M

masterx02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does his/her voice sound so wierd, does she have a lisp?

O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a she and i think thats some serious lisp

i had an easy cap all i did was use my component cable and hook the red white and yellow cable up to my easy cap and had components in my tv then just used Stand definition - simple

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
K this is pissing me off, I still get the input signal not clear, I can't find any USB driver updates either =/

EDIT: Finally got it to work, but is there anyway to make it record faster? It's really.. what's the word, slow..=/

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
well I've finally got it to work, kinda.
Problem is now, it lags, also no color ( i can deal with no color lol) and for some reason, it won't save :S help?

T

tactr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try to get windows movie maker to upload it, or just remove your installation tools and then get a driver from windows new hardware wizard, then use WMM. I hated the crap software that came with mine.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you name a good piece of software that it will work with? I made a video earlier, the quality was crap, it lagged, it was in black and white, also, it had fat lines going through it, worse part, it was a 40 second video and it took up 1GB..
I've tried recording it in Windows Movie Maker.. But no luck lol.

Noupoi

Noupoi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your EasyCap a DC60+? Only the DC60+s will record PAL 60 and NTSC 433 in colour. And have you selected the right encoding? I think thats the word...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register