• Thread starter Gods By Machine
  • Start date
  • Views 286
G

Gods By Machine

Buried in Forgotten Grounds
Reaction score
Hey,
So I have a RGH dual nand, one nand is RGH and one is a DEV nand... I no longer use the DEV nand ever... been almost 1.2 years, but I do use the RGH side all the time.

My question to the fine people of Se7enSins, is, Can I make the DEV nand into a retail? Is that a possibility? Or should I sell this console get a single nand RGH, and retail console separate.

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
It depends on if you got the retail kv banned or not, or if it was sold banned and that's why it was a dev nand to begin with. If it's unbanned, you will need to original dump or create a retail from the Rgh nand. After that write the retail nand to the Xbox nand, write Rgh to the dual nand chip, and you will need to solder one wire so it doesnt glitch on the retail side.

G

Gods By Machine

Buried in Forgotten Grounds
Reaction score
It depends on if you got the retail kv banned or not, or if it was sold banned and that's why it was a dev nand to begin with. If it's unbanned, you will need to original dump or create a retail from the Rgh nand. After that write the retail nand to the Xbox nand, write Rgh to the dual nand chip, and you will need to solder one wire so it doesnt glitch on the retail side.

I bought the slim awhile back, and had payed someone to install the dual nand. I was a lot more into the trainer making then I am now, only reason I had a DEV nand to begin with.

SO... Now, I believe that it is banned... Did some halo 3 modding long ago, so the retail is most likely been banned.

May try and sell the console as it is then.

Thanks H HuskerHeaven

Top Bottom