What's new

Solved my double disc games wont load up :(

Crxfty

Crxfty

Trusted 7s Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the title kidna explains it all tbh when i try run double disc games i take the content file for the disc (install disc) it tells me the install was successful or whatever and then i load up disc (game disc) when i load disc (game disc) it then just goes to a blank screen as soon as i press the xbox button it brings up the normal home button thing then freezes any ideas?

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the title kidna explains it all tbh when i try run double disc games i take the content file for the disc (install disc) it tells me the install was successful or whatever and then i load up disc (game disc) when i load disc (game disc) it then just goes to a blank screen as soon as i press the xbox button it brings up the normal home button thing then freezes any ideas?
Which games are you trying specifically and where did you get them from?

If the game doesnt require modded files inside of them can always just spoof them and get the whole game in content folder and launch old fashioned way.

Crxfty

Crxfty

Trusted 7s Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Which games are you trying specifically and where did you get them from?

If the game doesnt require modded files inside of them can always just spoof them and get the whole game in content folder and launch old fashioned way.
GTA, ghosts and aw... they just fatal crash it's annoying though as bo2 gets abit boring and the old games don't find matches often

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
ive torrented them all brother
I feel like there are some bad Torrents going around right now. Your not the only one having this issue and its simple to install them.

You have premium so id recommended trying copies from there or get a tool with msp spoofing and just get on demand versions.

Top Bottom
Login
Register