Rebirth0

RGH Support
Reaction score
What you guys think? Some feedback would be nice =]

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Not really impressive considering this is normal mode and you still do the rocks method
Kinda like you're replaying the same clip over and over again

R

Rebirth0

RGH Support
Reaction score
Yes i know its normal. I been saving most of the clips for about a month now. But yes i will be doing a hard mode soon. As soon as i find the right team of course. All these were randoms from Destiny LFG lol

C

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Yes i know its normal. I been saving most of the clips for about a month now. But yes i will be doing a hard mode soon. As soon as i find the right team of course. All these were randoms from Destiny LFG lol

I don't feel like there's a need for a "right" team anymore, I hop on LFG and help people with hard mode crota all the time on weekends, it became so easy if the other 5 people can listen and coordinate their rockets
Good editing nonetheless

R

Rebirth0

RGH Support
Reaction score
I don't feel like there's a need for a "right" team anymore, I hop on LFG and help people with hard mode crota all the time on weekends, it became so easy if the other 5 people can listen and coordinate their rockets
Good editing nonetheless

Yes i know but most of the time im carrying 30s in there sometimes even 27s like ok sure why not. I did manage to do it on hard with 5 31s in there. All you really need is a fire team with jellys really. Thanks simple edit but came out to be nice.

Top Bottom