What's new

Solved My crew rank was derank then later on my crew rank was coming back.

• Thread starter Native Pride 1988
  • Start date
  • Views 345
N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
I use CBD420 method: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/solo-freemode-afk-rp-16-24000rp-10mins-x2-w-friend.1704780/

My rank is good but my crew rank was derank then later on my crew rank was coming back. Thats strange ever I seen and I never seen this before.

My rank was 1737 and now rank is 1745. My crew rank was 540 then it was derank 1 and I was looking at this and thats something strange about my crew rank was derank then later on my crew rank was coming back 545. Thats so weird lol.

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Was this soon after finding a new session or joining one?

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
I've had this happen a few times, it's just a bug/lag. Sometimes when I drop into a lobby it even shows me as not even being in a crew. I think sometimes the game just doesn't link up with social club properly.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Turkey Time☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I have noticed this many times
:smile:
Usually it coincides with our favorite message....
cannot connect to rockstar game server
:roflmao:
Yesterday all of my crew emblems disappeared
:thumbsdown:
When I went to crews in the online tab it gave me a prompt to join a crew as if I wasn’t in one
:tongue:
That’s when I noticed the server message
:eek:
They must be working on
releasing the DLC
:biggrin:

T

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
It tends to happen when first joining sessions as the start menu seems to lag behind the actual loading of your rank etc.
It's similar to when you see someone join the session but their rank shows as level one or zero. After a few moments, it updates and you see their actual rank.

This happens quite often to me, as in, my crew rank shows as one but then once the menu correctly syncs, everything shows up correctly. I wouldn't consider this out of the ordinary until it sticks at an incorrect value for more than a few minutes.

The social club always seems to do things like this, I wouldn't necessarily take it to mean they are prepping for a new DLC although obviously since one was released not long ago and all the vehicles they added have since been released, they will be working on another.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Turkey Time☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
It tends to happen when first joining sessions as the start menu seems to lag behind the actual loading of your rank etc.
It's similar to when you see someone join the session but their rank shows as level one or zero. After a few moments, it updates and you see their actual rank.

This happens quite often to me, as in, my crew rank shows as one but then once the menu correctly syncs, everything shows up correctly. I wouldn't consider this out of the ordinary until it sticks at an incorrect value for more than a few minutes.

The social club always seems to do things like this, I wouldn't necessarily take it to mean they are prepping for a new DLC although obviously since one was released not long ago and all the vehicles they added have since been released, they will be working on another.
I agree...
And I seldomly speculate...
But along the lines of our last
DLCs and the way R* releases them
I just took an educated guess that a DLC May come this week:smile:
I also crossed my fingers and made a wish whilst blowing out candles...
So I wish:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
I agree...
And I seldomly speculate...
But along the lines of our last
DLCs and the way R* releases them
I just took an educated guess that a DLC May come this week:smile:
I also crossed my fingers and made a wish whilst blowing out candles...
So I wish:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Surprise drop on Tuesday. Mark my words :wink:

Top Bottom