• Start date
  • Views 575
Illusory

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i came to my cousins house since it's my mom and dads anniversary to fnd out he got. Scammed and not the tipical 1600 ms points it was £25

He sent it as a gift and the guy sent a message saying "sorry, it's your fault"

What should he do? He's wit me now and doesn't want his parents to find out.

I suck with paypal since a barely use it.

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i came to my cousins house since it's my mom and dads anniversary to fnd out he got. Scammed and not the tipical 1600 ms points it was £25

He sent it as a gift and the guy sent a message saying "sorry, it's your fault"

What should he do? He's wit me now and doesn't want his parents to find out.

I suck with paypal since a barely use it.

Send him a message saying: Thanks for stealing my money, and I will be contacting the police and they will be working with paypal to get my money back and you get fined unless, I get my money back but hey just keep it I don't mind because when you go to court your gonna be paying me alot more than that, so you better decide because all I have to do is press call and the S*** will really hit the fan.

Note:Also say your his farther and you really hate scumbags like him and if all it takes is to call the cops to get another low life off the streets like you then by all means try me.
I have worked with the police station for 9 years and trust me we use to hunt fraud like this easy, but whatever enjoy your money I will be seeing you in court and by the way if your gonna scam someone never send a message admitting it because thats all the proof I need, so yeah thanks.

Have fun and expect the cops to be at your house by morning.

^^Thats a good bluff and it will probably scare the living s*** outta him.

If that doesn't work try this
Contact paypal and tell them its fraud and never send as a gift that is a no no.

offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
^^ thats about all you can do, sorry. if it makes you feel any better, i had my dev kit (full dev with sidecar) sent to a guy to get repaired, he fixed it and kept it...then sold it for $1200 :unsure:

Illusory

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Send him a message saying: Thanks for stealing my money, and I will be contacting the police and they will be working with paypal to get my money back and you get fined unless, I get my money back but hey just keep it I don't mind because when you go to court your gonna be paying me alot more than that, so you better decide because all I have to do is press call and the S*** will really hit the fan.

Note:Also say your his farther and you really hate scumbags like him and if all it takes is to call the cops to get another low life off the streets like you then by all means try me.
I have worked with the police station for 9 years and trust me we use to hunt fraud like this easy, but whatever enjoy your money I will be seeing you in court and by the way if your gonna scam someone never send a message admitting it because thats all the proof I need, so yeah thanks.

^^Thats a good bluff and it will probably scare the living s*** outta him.

If that doesn't work try this
Contact paypal and tell them its fraud and never send as a gift that is a no no.

That's sooo epic!! +rep

Chriss

Chriss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I actually started to believe this until you said it was a bluff lol

offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i have his:
Real name/age
home address
parents names/ages/job titles
siblings name/age/school/activities
his car model/color
his girlfriends name
pictures of him/family/friends/car/house/inside of his house
and a bunch of other s***...
thats right, i was cyper stalking this b****!
now i just need to do something :huh:

S

SmoothC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have his:
Real name
home address
parents names/ages/job titles
siblings name/age/school/activities
his car model/color
his girlfriends name
pictures of him/family/friends/car/house/inside of his house
and a bunch of other s***...
thats right, i was cyper stalking this b****!
now i just need to do something :huh:

hahaha uh.. thats pretty creepy
but thats some good work
good to know your resources

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
hahaha uh.. thats pretty creepy
but thats some good work
good to know your resources

I wouldn't see creepy but smart I been he stole his $1,200 console or however how much you paid for it. I say go take it back and let the police deal with him, hope you get some of it back! :biggrin:

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
might make him feel better but its not going to get his cash back.

Edit: Take those resources add those together with a load of mates, maybe a few baseball bats, balaclavas and pay him a visit, walk in his house and walk out with items totaling what you have lost :huh:

Things like this are never solved legally. Brute force is the way forward, sorry but this is the way it is where i live i suppose. I had my repaired xbox stolen when UPS left it next door when i was out. :frown: (Got a replacement though_

Top Bottom
Login
Register