Discussion My conversation with JD_2020 aka Josh Olin

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops' started by ALLthawayL1VE, Oct 18, 2010 with 277 replies and 35,979 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostface2292

ghostface2292 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    let me say that josh olin is a pretty cool guy and this website is essentially destroying his master-peace: black ops. Ill give him points cause he made a bad *** mother f***ing game but he should just realize that people will mod no madder what and stop losing sleep over it

2. Snoops

Snoops Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Icy-Tank

Icy-Tank Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Josh Olin could roll down Time Square on a segway throwing free copies of Black Ops with $100s tied to them...still isn't gonna bump him up in social "coolness" imo.

Secondly it's not Josh Olins **MASTERPIECE**, I believe that in all fairness, that would go to the entire Treyarch team that did it...unless you know something I do not, in the fact that Josh Olin created this entire game by himself. I am not trying to flame you by any means...but I think that you saying this website is essentially destroying Black Ops, has to be the most careless and unintelligent statement I have read thus far on this thread. How do you possibly fathom that >THIS< website is destroying it? I doubt you have looked on *No Advertising*....xboxhacker...any?? No?? People on there are "essentially destroying his masterpiece" as well. (Just not quite as efficiently as S7). This site is yes...known for modding and hacking firsts...but like I said earlier...if you want to make a game unmoddable online, DON'T RELEASE THE ABILITY TO GO ONLINE. Asking to have an unmoddable online game is like asking to have a child and not want it to breate...it's not only a stupid and impossible idea...but it is just blaitantly never going to happen...

• Like Like x 1
  4. iM x RoBBo

iM x RoBBo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why the F*ck is this thread still open ??????????????????????

5. DwMHowiExSavioR

DwMHowiExSavioR Newbie

Ratings:
    Dangg man. You guys don't know how hard JD is trying to make sure nothing happens to Black Ops. They already put security on it. They made theater mode to see what we are doing. The new update is coming. That means you need a new Freeboat and you need an ISO. So it looks hard for Black Ops to have lobbies but im not saying its not possible.

6. The Hybrid

The Hybrid Getting There

Ratings:
    Yup, disagree with that 2nd to last statement though (hopefully you meant Freeboot which we don't need (XBR) as well as we don't need an ISO). But hey, Josh Olin sounds pretty confident.

7. ReppingFor10th

ReppingFor10th Enthusiast

Ratings:
    god Josh must be watching us that video was deleted in like 10 minutes!!! like the sig josh??? good because its gonna be true when u make treyarch lose millions
    MUHAHAHAA

8. Thilo

Thilo Contributor

Ratings:
    Why is this thread still open? Prolly because OP is a ******.

• Like Like x 1
  9. meetii

meetii Lads In Black VIP

Ratings:
    Must be the best conversation I've read in years.

10. ALEXS2K

ALEXS2K Enthusiast

Ratings:

Agreed

11. 7S Brad

7S Brad Enthusiast

Ratings:
  12. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    Thilo hit it right on the head with his post. I was going to type a long paragraph about everything stupid you said in that convo but luckily now I don't have to. From what I can see the post was deleted though, probably by a butthurt mod. (Wonder who that was)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thilo

Thilo Contributor

Ratings:
    Funny thing is, he only got mod because he paid so much to Azzid.

Out of his what...600 posts? 300 are in his own topic of MW2.

Anyway, just to close this thread:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Head

Head Enthusiast

Ratings:
    beautiful.

15. horificmodz

horificmodz Newbie

Ratings:
    lol super funny especially when he thinks banning people with the beta will stop them. and also with this new dashboard coming out soon that they think will stop online lobbies?? BS great hackers will find a way around it they always will and we'll all be back to unlocking all and other cool mods after we get bored of going legit it their game everyone does eventually/ :lol: :o :frown: :biggrin: :tongue:

16. Rally

Rally Experienced Member

Ratings:
  17. jerrus

jerrus Newbie

Ratings:
    Yipes! this thread is intense. Good to, at least, see people can speak their opinions freely on the board... as a new member that is crucial.

I have no opinion on Josh Olin other than he's famous with this community (call of duty gamers), but no one else, in the world, knows, or give a crap, who he is.

That said... any conversation with him needs to be taken with a grain of salt. I commend him for doing his job to the best of his ability though... at least he's sticking to his guns and sticking up for what he believes... that's crucial.

It is slighty dumb that they took quickscoping out the final product... if that is indeed true. It is a skill... it requires practice and it's not always a given kill... I, for one, am not great at it, so I dont do it... but it's an aspect of the game that should have been left intact. If you take it out, go ahead and take out those n00b tubes too... they're less realistic in warfare unless you're on a mortar team.

My last question, is why is anyone talking to Josh Olin about anything anyways? Who really cares?

In a year we wont remember his name.

18. Rayven2

Rayven2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ehhh... I got nothing to say really. Although im more then postive that they do have premium accounts on popular modding sites.

19. Ezema

Ezema Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LoL
    that was interesting man..
    haha

20. Keep One Rolled

Keep One Rolled Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha nice convo . Modder's always win :biggrin: