Discussion My computer is to old to download ezgt. any tips

• Thread starter ImTheLobbyGuy
  • Start date
  • Views 480
I

ImTheLobbyGuy

Reaction score
Sin$
My computer cant even download modio. I download it and then it says cant open application. I have winrar and everything. HELP ME PLZ. I REALLY NEED TO MOD
:unsure:

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it download the full file sometimes it will download some of the file and not all of it but download it again and run it as admin if on vista,xp.

Bored

Bored

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My computer cant even download modio. I download it and then it says cant open application. I have winrar and everything. HELP ME PLZ. I REALLY NEED TO MOD
:unsure:
Try hadzz gamertag editor, or maybe have a friend do it for you?

Jimi Hendrix

Jimi Hendrix

Brick, where'd you get a hand grenade?
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the chances are it isn't your computer doing something wrong, describe fully how you go about installing and opening the prgrams as well which OP youre using e.g. Vista, XP, Mac.
Until then all i can suggest is you keep trying

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well the only thing i can think of is your .NET framework is out of date, does it say "application failed to initialize (0x000000004CA) *something like that* if so, download .NET framework 4

XxMYSTiiKFURYxX

XxMYSTiiKFURYxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well the only thing i can think of is your .NET framework is out of date, does it say "application failed to initialize (0x000000004CA) *something like that* if so, download .NET framework 4
He's right. most likely that is the problem

Joshrpg

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You could try the good old fashion, and in my opinion the best way, to mod it..hex editor.

Top Bottom
Login
Register