What's new

Discussion My CoD 4 Montage - Need Honest Opinions

iTz Kai

iTz Kai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hows this guys?
Need opinions and if you dont mind subscribe :lol: (just click and press subscribe)

There so what you guys think? :blink:

Cheesy

Cheesy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it's pretty decent and I'm glad there's no rock music for once in a montage

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
not really skillfull shots, most are the target looking a different way or you camping :\, only 1 or 2 sprees

and bolt action rifle :angry:

X

x Enjoi Life x

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
not really skillfull shots, most are the target looking a different way or you camping :\, only 1 or 2 sprees

honest, but kinda wrong. he had some real nice kills, bolt action is the way to go. what skill is there in shooting like 5 bullets at once while zoomed and hoping you hit the guy? not very much, sorry.

iTz Neighbor

iTz Neighbor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice montage, good snipes.

What's wrong with the M40? It and the R700 are the only two guns that really deserve to be used in a montage. Honestly, who wants to watch a CoD4 montage of some kid hardscoping with an M21?

N

Nuk3dd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything looks good besides transitions. I'd definetly work on those, lol

K

kiirk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some nice shooting, but sorry it's not a good montage to watch :frown:

1. You really need sprees in there rather than clips of you getting every quick scope.
2. Transitions are pretty bad, looked rushed.
3. Music was good - no rock or emo stuff but its overplayed for a montage song.
4. You look like a decent sniper, don't put every kill in there, you know it was a good shot, but nowadays everyone can do that, you need to be able to stand out.

Some ideas to go for:

- Wallbangs
- Longer ranger 360's (not some lineups)
- Collateral's
- Some No scopes are nice, espically if its without ACOG.
- SPREES
- Finally try and get a spree W/O reloading (Perfectionist) they look much better!

I know I couldn't do much better with the editing, but that's what I say about it.

PM: SitRep Pro for a game on Cod 4 sniping if you want to practise on the 360.

P

pwndbyagecko

Reaction score
Sin$
pretty good. not 2 bad at quick scoping. but u should practice pulling the trigger b4 the scope comes up all the way. other than that not a bad vid

P

pimpdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the song over made it so much better. rap is what should be in montages and the cap card is good. i subscribed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register