• Thread starter EdwardGames
  • Start date
  • Views 388
EdwardGames

EdwardGames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know why this is and a way to bypass it, the first 2 times I got 680k and now I only get like 130k and its anoying

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
if you are using the bmx bike glitch its because you ran out of bikes purchased before 1.10. if you are using the mission load glitch, you can only sell the original once then you get 140k. we are looking for ways to get by this right now

Upvote 0
EdwardGames

EdwardGames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you are using the bmx bike glitch its because you ran out of bikes purchased before 1.10. if you are using the mission load glitch, you can only sell the original once then you get 140k. we are looking for ways to get by this right now
Yes im doing the BMX one but my friend did it and he got his full money

Upvote 0
odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
he probably purchased three bikes before 1.10, that is the max you can get the full money for, a member here confirmed it with 10+ people

Upvote 0
yannickky

yannickky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
grind up some missions to get an adder, if you got the three pre 1.10 bikes you can get your money back and more

I started playing 11-2-2014.... So that ain't happening unfortunately.
Do you happen to be able to help me get a good car and some money through duping or whatnot?

Upvote 0
muday

muday

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I started playing 11-2-2014.... So that ain't happening unfortunately.
Do you happen to be able to help me get a good car and some money through duping or whatnot?
I've heard if you use the more expensive bikes then it sells for full price but no conformation.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register