• Start date
  • Views 382
T

Torch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So here's my bungie Day Experiance..

My team was at 32 exp in the playlist when the next closest exp was 23... We were at 32 wins and 1 loss at that time. (I know because i checked the charts for the playlist on bungie.) but when i saw bungie was only playing with low levels i switched accounts. dumb move :frown:.

I got to meet/play against my halo idol strongside.... He was a really chill guy. i went 10-13 against his team... I know i went negative :frown: but to my defense i was going positive until they set up in our base. StrongSide went 14-4. 3 of his 4 deaths were to me :smile:. The best part about it was StrongSide called one of my teammates trash haha. My teammate put him 1 shot and then started chasing him yelling at him telling him to get his *** back there so he could kill him haha and since it was social we could hear them and strongside was liike dude this kid is bad and was cracking up. After the game i got to talk to him a little bit and he was really awesome/cool.

Now to other things.

Pros.
I got my BR back up to par from quitting for 5 months.
I got to meet StrongSide.
Some of the maps were actually pretty cool and fun to play.
I played against FragTale (European Pro).
I got my MLG team together.
Playing all these Generals that were garbage.

Cons:
Bungie's tru skill system made it unfair to the people that actually put time into being good at their game.
Not Enough Bungie teams going into the playlist.
Some really immature people in the playlist.

H

HavoC RuNz MLG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeha it was a good run but at least we met some pros :smile:.

F

F4x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went 6-1 going in alone, then I had a friend come join up with me and we went 36-2 until I finally just said forget it and played some mlg. I can't say I played against any pros, but I can say I got a decent amount of easy exp.

Also, I think there was only one map I liked, and I really don't know why, I fell off of it at least 3 times. xD

T

Torch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
F4x said:
I went 6-1 going in alone, then I had a friend come join up with me and we went 36-2 until I finally just said forget it and played some mlg. I can't say I played against any pros, but I can say I got a decent amount of easy exp.

Also, I think there was only one map I liked, and I really don't know why, I fell off of it at least 3 times. xD

haha yeahh I really hated a couple but i really liked a couple..... the foundry maps were horrible

E

EnergiE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You spelled experiences wrong.

I didn't even play the list because I don't have the mythic maps:frown:

T

Torch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EnergiE said:
You spelled experiences wrong.

I didn't even play the list because I don't have the mythic maps:frown:

Oh wow haha my bad.

And yeah i about had that dilemma because I am using a friends xbox that doesn't play halo but I already had 3,200 MS points so I went ahead and bought all the maps since I am going to have the xbox for 3 months.

Top Bottom
Login
Register